Chapter 21

"Can you look up hotels around here?" Harry asked. "It's getting kind of late."

Checking the clock that read 9:58, Louis nodded and pulled his phone out of his pocket, feeling high tech when he got the thumbprint unlock to work.

"Siri," he said. "What hotels are near me?"

Harry raised his eyebrow at the laziness of the boy beside him. Most people would find it undesirable, but he just thought it was cute.

"Okay," Louis said. "So you wanna turn here, yeah. Here, yep, left here."

Pulling into the hotel parking lot, Harry grinned at Louis. "Thanks."

"Anything for you, my dear," Louis replied.

Jumping out before Louis could, Harry sprinted around the back of the car and prayed he wasn't out of breath by the time he reached Louis' door.

"M'lady," he said, opening it for the smaller man, stretching out his hand.

"M'lord," Louis answered, slowly placing a small kiss to Harry's long fingers before grabbing his hand and being hoisted up and out of the car.

Slamming the door behind him, Louis walked around to the trunk to grab his and Harry's bags.

"Love?" He asked with a pout. "Would you please carry my bag for me?"

"Hm," Harry smirked. "What do I get in return?"

Louis smiled devilishly at Harry, tilting his head just the way he knew would have Harry pining. "Oh, baby," he said. "I'll do anything for you."

Visibly gulping, Harry grabbed the two bags and shut the trunk closed with a bang, his Adam's apple visibly bobbing.

"Thanks, darling!" Louis chirped gleefully as he pecked Harry's cheek and danced in front of him. Maybe he wiggled his bum a little, maybe he didn't.

It was Louis' turn to be the gentleman, so he held open the doors for Harry who graciously nudged Louis in thanks.

Walking up to the counter, neither boy looked at the receptionist as they asked for their room.

"Yeah, one night," Louis said looking at Harry.

"And one bed," Harry crooned back.

The receptionist looked not a day over nineteen, with her jaw slack. "No way!" She cried. "Oh my gosh, I ship Larry so much, you don't even know."

The boys looked forward and paled, in front of them stood a shrieking teenage girl who wanted them to get together more than anything, and they'd practically admitted it to her.

"No worries, though," she said hurriedly. "I won't say anything. I totally support you guys, though. Almost everyone does."

Smiling shyly, Louis took the room key from her outstretched hand. "Thanks," he mumbled.

"Just, ah," she squeaked out, still shocked. "Can I get your signature, maybe? I thought you guys were in LA."

Laughing, Harry lightened up a bit. "Yes," he drawled. "We're supposed to be."

"What's your name, sweets?" Louis chimed in, fear long gone.

"Puneet, and just, oh my god," she choked out, handing them a phone from behind the counter. "Do you mind, like, maybe signing this?"

"Of course," Harry winked. "We'd love to, right babe?"

Shamelessly flirting with Harry in public was officially Louis' new favourite thing.

"Yes, love to. But we need a pen," replied Louis, snapping out of his blissful daze.

All the love babe xxxHarry, Harry wrote, then stopping for a second. #bullshit, he added, knowing that she would get it.

Louis giggled at Harry's signature. Never change, Puneet! You're fab and we love ya -Lou.

Sighing gratefully, Puneet blushed and waved them to the elevator.

"I'm sorry about that," she said. "I'm sure you get that a lot. I just, I can't! I ship you two so much!"

Winking, Louis grabbed hold of Harry's free hand. "I can guarantee I ship us more."

One last squeal escaped the girls lips before Louis and Harry climbed into the elevator. The fourth floor button lit up as Louis' delicate finger pushed it down, all the while he could feel Harry's got gaze running up and down his body.

"I can feel you staring at me, Haz," he said, turning around.

A heated blush quickly showed up on Harry's cheeks as he attempted to seem less flustered than he was for checking Louis out.

"Psh, I-I was not checking you out, I swear!" He exclaimed forcefully.

"Whatever, babe," Louis grinned, even though he knew he looked like a mess. "I know this ass is irresistible."

Cocking his hip out to one side, Louis waited for Harry's reaction, but it never came. The elevator doors opened and Louis lost his support as he'd been leaning on the doors. He stumbled right in to an elderly couple.

"I'm so sorry!" He whimpered, red in the face. Harry quickly rushed over to help him up.

"Oh," the woman said, waving her hand. "Don't fret your pretty little face over it, muck around while you're young, yeah?"

Louis nodded, standing up and dusting himself off. "Yes," he said. "Thanks ma'am."

"When she was a young one like you," the other elderly half of the couple interjected. "She was wild, I tell you."

Harry laughed, charming as always. "I'm sure."

"Wild elevator sex, we had," the old man winked at Harry, who adjusted his shoulder strap of his duffle bag awkwardly.

"Of course," he sputtered, pulling Louis close.

"Always use protection!" Called the old lady as the elevator doors shut behind them.

Making sure Louis was okay, Hardy checked to see everything in the bags was still in order.

"Our room?" Louis asked, pointing to the door of it and inserting the key card.

One lacy bed sat in the middle and Harry laughed whole heartedly.

"The honeymoon room!" He giggled, throwing their bags into a corner. "Come here, baby."

Louis obeyed, nervously walking over to Harry's outstretched arms and inserting himself in them like Harry's missing puzzle piece.

"I love you," Louis murmured into Harry's chest, his voice muffled by Harry's soft shirt.

"What was that?" Harry asked, not hearing Louis but seeing a flash of lightning out of their window, glad Louis couldn't see.

"Nothing," Louis blushed, thankful that Harry couldn't hear him.

After showering, the two boys crawled into the honeymoon bed in nothing but their boxers.

"I wonder how many people have had sex in this bed," Louis said, laying his head on Harry's chest and tracing the outline of his tattoos.

Shuddering, Harry answered. "I don't want to know."

A clap of thunder shook the room and Louis squeaked.

Giggling, Harry gazed at the small boy fondly. "I thought you grew out of your scaredy-cat faze," he teased, holding Louis tighter against him.

"Maybe I lied," Louis whispered, squeezing into Harry like a life source when more thunder and lightening interrupted the sky.

"Maybe I like it," Harry whispered as they drifted off into a cuddly slumber.

-

I didn't mean to make it so long oops. Also can we talk about that picture. It shouldn't be legal.