Chapter 22

Nuzzling his face deeper into Harry's warm chest, Louis wasn't freaked out to be cuddled up to the younger boy this time. Harry's arm was wrapped around Louis body, preventing him from moving - not that he had wanted to anyways.

Soft breaths escaped Louis pink lips and cascaded onto Harry's milky white skin; Louis had never been happier. He honestly could not think of a time where he had felt more content and warm than he did right now.

"Mmm," he mumbled as he cuddled up closer to Harry.

The slight hum from Louis' lips slowly awakened the larger boy.

"G'morning," he whispered sleepily, his rather unpleasant breath not bothering Louis in the slightest.

Sleepily lifting his head to acknowledge Harry, Louis realized he had a 'little problem' downstairs. He blushed and attempted to move out of Harry's grip.

Winking, Harry grinned at Louis. "Waking up, beside you I'm a loaded gun," he sang sleepily.

Louis blushed even more, whining in embarrassment as he refused to look at Harry.

"S'alright, love," Harry said, rubbing small circles onto Louis back, not letting him move away. "It happens to the best of us."

"Whatever," Louis muttered, still not looking at Harry. Accepting the fact that his boner would eventually go away, Louis decided to just stay where he was.

The morning light was illuminating Harry's face in such an angelic way, that now that Louis was looking at them, he just couldn't tear his gaze away. Harry's curls made him honestly look as if he were from the heavens, and his eyes were too beautiful to be real.

"You're so gorgeous," Louis breathed, pulling an arm out from under himself to stroke Harry's cheek softly.

"Look who's talking," Harry retorted.

Louis winked, pulling himself up so that he was hovering above Harry in nothing but his boxers. "Good point."

Leaning in for a kiss, Louis groaned when Harry turned his head, forcing Louis' lips to collide with his cheek.

"You're not getting a kiss if you're gonna talk to me like that," Harry said, pushing Louis chest lightly.

The small boy didn't budge, instead rolling off of him.

"I'm getting dressed and buying us breakfast. I want to bring you breakfast in bed."

"Well, that'll definitely get you a kiss," Harry mumbled under his breath, Louis' face lighting up. "Or maybe more."

Racing to pull up his shorts and do up his belt, Louis was out the door faster than Harry could comprehend. He didn't know what he was going to do with the boy. Actually, that was a lie. He was going to kiss him.

Infatuated was Harry's new favourite word. It was what he felt for Louis, infatuation. He was too scared to admit that it was love, that had been love for such a long time without him realizing it.

So when Louis burst back through the hotel door, flinging their room key onto the night stand and gingerly placing Harry's coffee there as well, the curly-haired boy could do nothing but smile.

"Here!" Louis cried triumphantly, placing a fruit cup beside Harry on the bed.

"You gonna join me?" Harry asked, gesturing to Louis' matching breakfast.

Louis grinned. "Of course," he said. "But first, we've got to have our matching outfits."

Harry's eyes traced up and down Louis' tanned torso as he crossed his arms, grabbing the bottom of his shirt and quickly tugging it over his head. Maybe Louis' abs weren't as defined as Harry's, but that was just the way he liked it.

"God, Lou," he muttered, drinking in the sight before him, a shirtless Louis struggling to undo his belt before joining Harry in a honeymoon bed. "You're so fucking sexy."

Biting his lip, Louis blushed and looked down. "No, I'm not."

"You are, though," Harry said fondly, watching the way he tugged his shorts down his thighs that were so muscular Harry wanted to just - ugh.

When Louis' biceps flexed as he tossed his clothes aside and turned around, twerking a little for Harry, he couldn't stop the onslaught of unholy thoughts parading around his mind.

"Jesus," he said. "I need Jesus. Pass me the bible."

Louis laughed, but did as he said, opening the top drawer of the nightstand and pulling out the bible.

"There're condoms in here!" He exclaimed, pulling one out for proof.

"Well," Harry said. "We are in the honeymoon room."

"Imagine what those 'Larry' shippers would say if they saw us now," Louis chirped, plopping himself down on the bed alongside Harry and picking up his fruit cup.

Harry did the same as Louis, popping a piece of watermelon into his mouth. "Those fans are crazy," he chewed.

"But they're right," Louis winked, grabbing a cherry from his.

"Competition time!" Harry shouted gleefully, grabbing a cherry as well and tugging off the stem.

Readying himself, Louis still tried to get out of the competition. He knew Harry had a lot more practice than he did with kissing.

"I know other ways we can find out who the best kisser is," Louis protested in an attempt to be cheeky and confident.

"I do too," Harry smirked. "This is just round one, baby."

"Fine," Louis sighed, though he was secretly excited for rounds two, or three. Just kissing Harry in general.

"In three, two, one!" Harry announced, imitating a commentator at a sports game.

Feverishly working their tongues, the two boys attempted to get their stems into knots.

"Aha!" Harry cried, unsurprising to Louis who'd expected to lose.

Louis pouted. "Awe," he said. "I wanted to win."

Seeing Louis' distress, Harry kissed his pout gently and pulled away, sitting cross legged on top of the bedspread.

"You're plenty good at kissing, darling," he murmured sweetly. "I can help you practice."

"Please," Louis said, sitting cross cross applesauce at eye level from Harry.

He cocked his head a little and sat up straight, making sure the lights was hitting his eyes just right to add a little shimmer.

And Harry noticed. Boy, did he notice how fucking gorgeous Louis looked in that moment.

So he kissed him, hard.

-

This hit one k. I almost cried. I was going to say something clever here but I forgot it oops.