Perfectly Capable

It was Harrys Birthday and everyone was going to an exclusive, high class club to celebrate, Niall and you included. "Babe you almost ready?" Niall asked walking into the bathroom just as you were putting in your last earring, you turned to face him and his mouth hung open slightly "What, is this?dress too short?" you asked pulling the bottom of the dress down, feeling insecure. Niall walked right over to you, grabbing both your hands in his "no babe you just... you look stunning" he said pecking your lips He stepped back and it was only then you got a good look at him, he was wearing a white shirt with thin black stripes, matching his black dress pants and fancy shoes. His hair was in his signature coif, brown roots poking through at the bottom "coming from you Mr fancy pants" you replied "I guess I do look pretty good huh princess?" Niall joked around pulling at his shirt collar "Now Casanova, can you help me put this on please?" You asked Niall, handing him the necklace he had gotten you for Christmas "only if you help me with these" he said pulling out his tie and belt from the back pocket of his pants. "The tie yes, but the belt? I think you are perfectly capable of doing yourself" you teased him "Well in that case I think you are perfectly capable of putting that necklace on yourself" he smirked "okay you got me, come over here then" you laughed as he walked over to you handing you his tie first. "chin up" you said tapping his chin lightly to which he obeyed. You then lifted his collar up and placed the tie around his neck, tying like you used to have to do to yourself everyday at high school, after doing this you fixed his collar again mumbling a quiet "done" Niall responded to you by grinning and picking up your necklace from the bathroom counter "turn around babe" he said getting the necklace into a good position so it would be easy to put on. Once your back was facing him he wrapped the necklace around your neck, letting the heart pendant lie at the just the right place and clipping it together. After doing so he patted your bum uttering a cocky "done" You walked away trying not to smile "thanks babe" you said repressing a chuckle knowing he would make a comment about you not doing his belt "Erm babe I think you forgot something" he called out to you "oh yeah, how can I forget my purse and phone, thanks Ni" you smirked looking at him just realizing that you were teasing him. He walked over to you and then unzipped the back of your dress, a smirk crawling onto his face knowing that you can never do the zipper up yourself and you normally just slip it over your head. "now unless you want to go out with your dress unzipped..." he said still with a smirk across his face "you win this time Horan" you sighed laughing "here ya go princess" Niall said handing you his belt. You carefully looped the belt through each of the holes, each time brushing past his manhood, just enough to tease him, each time you did it, you felt it get that little bit harder, you took advantage of this as you buckled it, intentionally keeping your hands as close to his manhood as possible, a smirk now finding its way to your face. After doing his belt you stood up and turned around "your turn" you said not expecting what was to come. Niall slowly slid his hands up your sides, knowing that it was a weak spot for you "I don't think the zipper is there Niall" You whined "and I don't think there was need to touch my pen!s that much when you were doing my belt" He whispered in your ear kissing your neck. You could feel him smirk against your neck. Just then a phone started to go off causing Niall to silently curse "It's Liam, he is wondering where we are, he has been waiting outside for 15 minutes, lets go" Niall said putting his phone back in his pocket "eh Niall my dress" You exclaimed "oh yeah sorry babe" He chuckled zipping it up.