Caught in the act

You and Niall were at Louis house for a little sleepover that included all the boys and their girlfriends, everyone had fallen asleep and it was just the two of you sitting on his sofa watching Netflix. Your head was laying on his lap as he played with your hair "you know I love you babe right?" Niall said out the blue "yeah... Why?" You asked suspicious at the sudden question, the worst things running through your head like him breaking up with you "what can a guy not tell his girl he loves her?" He asked chuckling "of course you can babe, I love you too, I just thought something was up, like you would break up with me or something" you admitted "me? Break up with you? Never!" He said shocked "why did you pick me Niall, out of all the models and other girls there is you picked me" you questioned whilst sitting up looking at him "because you. Are. Beautiful. I love every little thing about you. Those other girls have nothing on you, and I mean that". Niall said seriously as he grabbed your hands causing you to look down and blush. Just as you looked down you were pulled into Nialls lap so that you were straddling him. "Look at me princess" Niall said lifting your chin up to look into his eyes. "I love you so so much" he said "i love you more" you replied giggling. Niall then attached his lips to yours and as the kiss deepens he pushed you so that he was leaning over you, his arm holding him up with the support of the arm rest, his tongue then questioned for entry to which you granted and soon enough he was in full control. Your hands found their way to his hair, pulling the ends of it as his free hand neared closer and closer to your bum. You momentarily pulled away for breath just to reattach your lips seconds later. "Jesus babe, I love you so so much" he said again as he started to kiss down your neck quickly finding your sweet spot causing you to let out a moan. "Shh babe" he chuckled as he put his hand over your mouth and continued kissing up your neck. He removed his hand from your mostly the only for it to be replaced with his soft lips again. "What the hell guys, not in my house" you heard Louis say as he turned the lights on "shit" you whispered as Niall pulled himself off you. "What he hell, why are the lights on?" Harry said from make do bed in which him and Louis were sharing "I caught these to in the act" Louis smirked "you did not, you only caught us kissing" Niall scoffed right red "and the explains the hickey on her neck" Liam butts in.