Your Dad comes home (not famous) MATURE

Niall was your secret boyfriend, well secret in the sense that your parents don't know and seeing as your parents were out you invited Niall over. By this point you were both lying on your bed kissing, tongues battling each other for dominance, him obviously winning every time. His hands then tugged at the hem of your shirt and he started pulling it slowly off of you, once your shirt was off you then followed by tugging his shirt over his head. Niall took the opportunity of your collarbones and stomach being exposed to kiss all the way down to the waistband of your jeans, increasingly raising your moans, he made his way back up to your neck and started biting and kissing certain areas, leaving red marks scattered across your neck "mine, all mine" Niall breathed out and one of his hands made its way down to your bum, the other still against your headboard in order to support himself. Your lips reattached and yet again Niall was requesting entrance to which you granted, whilst doing so Nialls hand had moved to the button of your jeans, slowly unbuttoning them, once the button was popped he removed his lips from yours, both of you panting, in order to pull your jeans off your legs, throwing them across the room "damn babe, matching underwear" He said huskily reconnecting his lips to yours. You felt his hand enter you black lace panties , this is the most intimate you and Niall had ever been "if it hurts, just tell me okay?" Niall said through breaks in your kiss to which you responded with a nod. You gasped slightly as you felt Nialls index finger enter you"you okay baby?" He asked kissing down your neck "yes, yes, god yes" You moaned. After Niall could tell that you had gotten used to one finger he added another, slightly curling the ends, causing uncontrollable moans to escape from your mouth. All of a sudden Niall completely froze taking his fingers out of you and looked out your window "what is it?" You asked slightly worried "your dad wouldn't happen to have a chevy would he?" Niall said, his face completely serious "yeah, why?" You asked "he just pulled up and is getting out the car" Niall said standing up quickly "sh!t, back door, use the back door" You whispered throwing Niall his shirt "okay babe, love you" He said running out your room pulling his shirt on "love you too babe" You shouted slightly to him. Seconds later you heard the back door slam, a sigh of relief falling from your lips and when you looked out the window at the side of your room you saw Niall jumping the fence that led to the alleyway beside your house. Seconds later you heard your dad come in "honey I am home" He shouted "hi dad" You shouted back as you looked at your phone, a text from Niall coming through 'that was a close one babe ;) x '