4|Chapter

!PLEASE READ!
Ok guys I need four if you want another chapter!!
And do u guys like Asher's pov or addisons better?Or just continue as I am switching off?
VICTOR^^^
Imagine Asher like the hottest dude with big muscles but not to big with dark hair and just a god ok bye!
Asher's pov.

Her laugh grabbed my attention as I but my finger on her lips and went up and down making an odd sound come out of her mouth. I couldn't help my self from smiling, my wolf and I are so happy we can make her laugh like this.

We were sitting on the couch in my little house watching a movie but the volume was turned down really low cause we were just talking and laughing. I was sitting and she had her legs on my lap while and she had a permanent smile on her face since we started talking and I couldn't be happier seeing her so happy.

I sighed hating that I have to ruin the moment "baby?" I said to her she looked at me with pink cheeks from the nickname. She let out a 'hum' waiting for me to continue.

"I'm sorry but tonight we have to go back to the pack house we can't stay here forever" she frown and my wolf growled at me for making her unhappy.

She nodded "ok but I'm just, I don't know. How will they treat me will they see me as a rouge or a camada?" She ask worriedly.

I growled and pulled her so she was straddling me. "They will treat you as their Luna and if not they will be punished for disrespecting you." I growled out. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I shoved my head into the crock of her neck smelling her scent calming myself down.

I sighed "if you want to I want you to join the pack and rightfully become Luna"

She stared at me wide eyed "you want me to join the pack?" She sounded shocked and I looked at her confused "of course I do. We'll have a big celebration after wards but I have to tell you we take these type of things very seriously so we get dressed up and then after was have a party with other close packs."

She nodded her head in understanding "I want to join the pack more than anything but all those people. What if they hate me? With if I'm a terrible Luna and-" I gently put my lips ontop of hers making her stop her babbling.

She pulled back after a few seconds "sorry" she said and blushed I smiled at her and pecked her lips once more "don't you dare every say you won't be a good Luna you'll be amazing and the pack will love you. your beautiful, kind, smart, sexy, and a hella cute. Not that that matters because your mine"

I said possessively " and I don't like sharing" I said she smiled and kissed me the pace picking up.

She pulled back and smirked "neither do I" and kissed me again. I groaned sat up making her come up with me. She shoved her  Tongue into my mouth and I couldn't help but let a moan slip.

She purred in satisfaction and I leaned forward making her fall onto her back her legs wrapped around my torso and me hovering over me.

I let her breath for a second and traced open mouth kisses down her throat and into the crevis wear her neck and shoulder meet. She let out a breathless moan and my already hard on just got a whole lot harder, I seriously didn't think that was possible.

Just when I was about to kiss her again there was a knock on the door. I groaned and she giggled resting her head on mine. She unwrapped her legs "you better get that, It could be important"  I nodded and kissed her once more before she pushed me off of her.

"Geesh pushy pushy" I said and she laughted and laid her head on the couch. I walked through the little hall way leading to the stairs and a small foiler. I sniffed the air check to make sure it was a pack member, I opened the door to see it was victor.