19|Chapter

Possibly ten votes??
------
Not Edited

Addison's pov.

I pushed my body to the limit as I rushed past the trees and fallen logs. Come on Addison, just a little farther.

Push yourself.

Finally I broke through the brush and into the open training field. I ran until I saw the hand up and I ran the fastest I ever have to touch it.

Finally my hand reached his and I fell to the grounds breathing hard from the lack of air.

"20.3 seconds, a new record good job. Now you just have to cut off 4 seconds and you'll be the fastest in the pack."

I coughed and looked up "I can do it" I nodded.

Picking up my water bottle I sprayed it over my face and into my mouth.

It's been two weeks, two weeks since I've had that talk with Asher.

I left the pack with the best trainer I could find, I'm not mad at Asher. Actually what he said made me realize something.

I don't know if my bad dreams will ever stop but I know that I could deal with the situation differently.

I left the pack because I'm not officially the packs luna yet. I can't take on the role without me knowing that I'll be the best version of me for the pack.

I left in a hurry, the morning after me and Asher's talk. I left him a note telling him that I will return as soon as I can and that he shouldn't look for me.

That didn't stop Asher though, I know it's bad but I ran from him. I cut off my connection in my head so he can't find me or read my thoughts.

But I need to do this, for myself.

I'll go back eventually but not until Edward thinks I'm able to. I forgot to mention that the person who is training me is my main guard once I become queen.

I've really gotten to know him and he has told me so much of my background and my family. He also told me that the day me and Asher got back from the alphas meeting, Asher went to talk to him.

Asher was wondering why Edward and the rest of my royal guards didn't show up when they knew that their royal was in trouble. It was because I might have royal blood in me but because I never got the ceremony to introduce me as part of the royal family.

     Once the ceremony takes place I have a permanent bond with Edward and all of my guards. They had no clue that I was hurt because there was no bond to let them know other wise.

"Two hundred push ups now" Edward told me. I turned over ignoring my burning chest and started to do them.

We are currently deep in the woods of Canada. We had to go far to make sure Asher wouldn't find us. Snow hasn't fallen yet but it could be any day now. The grey clouds gave the woods a Erie feel but it was soothing in a way.

"Think fast" the words left his mouth and I turned over kicking my leg in the air to block his foot that was about to slam on my back. I jumped up as his fist came towards me.

I caught his fist in my tiny hand and twisted his arm and I didn't a spin making his arm go behind his back and him bend slightly from the pressure. My knee came up and made contact with his stomach three times before I was punched in the face.

I flew back onto the ground, I knew my nose was bleeding my I kept going. I didn't lose a second before I was up and in a ready stance. As I awaited his next move their was a flash of light from the other side of the field. I kept my eye on it but continued to stay focused on my opponent.