9|Chapter

Addisons pov.

My eyes were heavy as I felt the sun beat down on me from a window across the room. I groaned rolling over to find Asher with my hands. I hit something, I hit skin, but I didn't feel the Sparks.

"What the fuck?!" A oddly familiar males voice said confused.

I opened my eyes to a guys back, it wasn't as muscular as Asher's, wasn't as detailed with muscles.

The body turned around quickly and I screamed falling out of the bed. My body hit the floor and I felt the cold air surround me. I looked down at myself to see that I was naked.

I screamed and jumped up grabbing the comforter with me covering myself. Charlie got out of bed and came towards me with nothing on but a pair of boxers.

He growled and I coward back. "Where's asher?" I whispered. My wolf growled not liking that I was scared of this man.

No, not man. Monster.

"Who the fuck is Asher? What the Fuck are you doing in MY room still?! I fucking told you bitch that once I'm done with you, you Leave!" He screamed in my face.

I whimpered and he grabbed my hair throwing me towards a wall. My back struck the wall and I groaned out in pain.

"Please stop" I pleaded as he started to hit my face. I could feel my face start to swell up and bruise.

He growled "your getting what you fucking deserve! You will never have a mate cause the moon goddess hates you! She hates the fucking sight of you so she decided to not give you a mate you worthless, not wanted bitch!" He slapped me over and over until I couldn't take it.

I crawled to the corner of the room crying. Was it all a painful dream? Was Asher just a dream?

Charlie stalked towards me quicker then normally. He neared down and I braced myself for the hits I was about to receive.

He took my shoulders in his hands and started shaking me. No, I have to do something, I can't do it anymore. I won't just wait to be hit I need to fight back.

I screamed and pushed myself forward tackling him to the ground. He started to yell blurred out words I didn't understand but I didn't stop.

Claws grew out of my finger nails. I started to claw his chest leaving streaks of ten bloody marks in place of my raking fingers.

My neck started to burn and suddenly I was on fire my neck was burning with a unknown force and I screamed jumping off of Charlie.

I clawed at my own neck with my claws. I felt my own blood leaking down my neck from my claws.

Slowly the room around me started to fade and was replaced with a different room that was light by the moon.
-------
I stopped clawing at my mark and cried out tears streaming down my face. I looked around holding onto my neck and what I saw was one of the worst things that could ever happen to a werewolf.

My mate. Asher was laying on the ground groaning painfully.

His chest was littered with claw marks that were bleeding heavily. "Help" I whispered shocked.

"Help!" I screamed louder "HELP! HELP!! GET A DOCTER!" I screamed with my voice as soon as I got it back. Oh my god I hurt my mate.