17|Chapter

Recap
    She left through the door and I was left with silent. It was kinda nice,the ballroom is very loud and my ears are finally taking a break from the noise. I rubbed my ankle and laid my head back on the wall closing my eyes.

     I took a breath and then suddenly I heard the sound of soft shoes hitting the carpet.

"Hello my dear Addison" the voice said a few feet down the hall from me. My breathing stopped and my eyes flew open in panic, oh god please help me.
------
Addisons pov.

My heartbeat picked up speed as I saw one of my worst nightmares walking down the hall slowly. He came closer, way to close for comfort.

  I shot out of the chair I was sitting in trying my best to stay off my ankle. I left my heels that I took off of my throbbing ankle by the chair.

    I stepped back making sure to keep my eyes on him.

Charlie.

     No, he wasn't the alpha and the abuse that the alpha gave me wasn't worse then Charlie's but that didn't stop me from being absolutely terrified.

    I was trying my best to get over the mental and physical scars I've gotten from him.

    The alpha didn't talk very much when he beat me up. The alphas hits left bruises that wouldn't heal for weeks so after awhile they got piled up on each other.

   Charlie never could hit me as hard as the alpha could but what Charlie did was sometimes way worse.

  Sometimes he would come into my very small room and just tell me how useless I was or how disgusting I was. He would tell me I wasn't good enough for my parents to keep me or want me.

    When he did get the chance to beat me it wasn't just the hits, he would make me do things for his pleasure. He was one sick disgusting human. No, he can't be called a human but a monster.

    My whole body shook as I remember the things he did to me.

       "s-stay away from m-me" I stuttered as I backed away until I tripped over my long dress. I fell on my butt but I kept crawling.

   "Honey please don't be scared of me. You come back with me and I promise not to hurt you to much in the process."

    "Why are you here" I said trying to put some confidence in my voice. He had stopped walking towards me.

  He cleared his throat and put his hands into his front pockets as his eyes raked over my body lustfully.

   I didn't like the stare he was giving me, it was a secret promise that he was going to do something to me.

    "Well you see honey, Brady rejected the spot as alpha when he found his mate. He said they want to live a quiet life so that leaves me to take over as the next alpha-

    - Dad was alittle distracted with a problem at the pack so he sent me to check out the place. He also knew that if he couldn't come to find you I have to." He smiled a dark look casting upon his face.

    He started walking towards me faster now and I turned getting off the ground. I didn't pay much attention to my twisted ankle as I tried my best to run.

   'Asher please please help me' I said as fear coursed through my body. I could fell him right on top of me as I tried to get away from him.

     'Where are you' Asher's stern and alarmingly clam voice said through my head.