8|Chapter

Addison^^   Caution! This chapter contains a lot of cursing and a small sexual scene.
Asher's pov.

She shifted into a wolf that was black dusted with grey and white but on her stomach was white while her neck was covered in white and black And her face had white and black and she had purple, violet eyes.

She was so beautiful, she was giant. She was the size of an alpha. I walked towards her and she was my height and on her forehead was a white crown. It was design in her fur. I've never seen anything like it, she was amazing. Suddenly she dropped shifting into her human form in the middle of the circle the pack formed around me the elder women and Addison.

I was about to catch her but she caught herself and I stood their in shock.

She stood up slowly, she was wearing a white dress that cascaded down her body. A strong wind blew through everyone and caused me to shiver in pleasure. A pleasure I've never felt before addy came along. There was a slit down her dress showing me her long legs.

She didn't have one spot of anything on her face. Not one discoloring could be seen on her face other then a natural blush.

Her eyes glowed a violet, they had a hidden power swirling in them.

Her hair was down and wild showing her beautiful golden locks. On her head was a white crystal crown that shined in the moon light.

I heard something in the distance but I didn't pay much attention. Suddenly fifteen or so soilders came out of the woods and surrounded around Addison.

The men were dressed in dark armor a blueish black and they carried weapons. In lead was a man with long blounde hair and a sword on his side. He slowly got down on one knee and bowed to her.

the rest of the soilders bowed following the first guy and then  Everyone got down on one knee and bowed their head in respect.

The only ones not bowed was me and her and the old women.

Still the women wasn't on the ground the lady's head was down in a respective way.

I'm so confused, I met Addisons glance and she said one word,

"Arise"

Her powerful voice carried in waves through the people and slowly they came up.

Suddenly her violet eyes glazed over and she dropped down but before she could land, I caught her.

"Addison" I whispered to her. The soft material of her dress slowly disappeared and she laid naked in my arms. I growled at the packs open eyes. No one sees her like this besides me!

"MINE!" I growled and suddenly the soilders surrounded us blocking us from the others almost as a barrier. They sheilded her while turning their backs so they couldn't see her either.

At the moment I didn't care about who these men were because they were helping my mate so for this second I'm gunna get my Mate inside. And then I have to talk to that women to ask what the hell happened.

I carried her bridal style and quickly got her inside yelling at anyone who dared look at her.

I got her upstairs into our room. I set her on the bed and put on one of my shirt on her so I wasn't tempted to much.

I gave her a kiss on the forehead and slid on a grey shirt. I walked down to the living room were the pack was talking about the events that just happened.

I saw the blounde haired guy and the elder women talking with seriously expressions on.

I walked up to them