13|Chapter

Addisons pov.

      I heard a mumble and then the bed shifted from something next to me. Arms were placed around my waist and I smiled, my eyes opened to a dark room. The sun shine peaked out from behind the curtain alittle, I yawned and looked to my right to see Asher's sleeping form. His face was on the pillow very close to my face, his lips were parted slightly and his black hair was messy in a sexy way.
I looked down at him and smiled yet again, he is so handsome. All mine. His strong arms were around my waist and on his right arm was the black ink of his tattoo. I laid down and faced him my face only inches from his own my arm came up and lightly traced the tricky patten that covered his right arm.
      He mumbled something else and stopped for a second before he started groaning and his lips formed a pout. I smiled and started tracing his muscle covered arm again and he shivered when I touched him.
      I continued to trace his arm randomly not seeing if I was following the pattern or not. I leaned forward and our noses touched. I knew he was awake by now but he didn't know that I knew.
     I brought my head off the pillow and slowly tilted it so I kissed his lips gently at first. I was about to pull away but his arms pulled me even closer to him making my lips fall back on him. I smiled into the kiss, suddenly he rolled over ontop of me holding his weight off of me.
      His tongue traced my bottom lip and I didn't open for him, he groaned slightly with one hand still holding himself up he squeezed my butt. I moaned surprising him by not opening my mouth , I expected him to do something like that so I was ready.
      He smiled and final I opened my mouth inviting him in, our tongue clashing together. He moaned and suddenly the lack of air came to me. I rolled over so I was straddling his waist, and I pulled back breathing heavily. My hair fell to one side of my face, he smiled up at me grabbing my thighs. Our rapid breathing mixed together, we just looked at eachother and finally he said something.
   "I love that wake up call" I smiled alittle.
He suddenly started looking up randomly off in space, his eyes glazing over. He was mind linking someone, I could listen in but I won't plus if he was really focused he'll know if I do it'll be another presence in his head.
    I waited until he finished and his glazed eyes went back to normal. He looked at me "I forget to mention to you, tomorrow evening all the alphas are meeting at the blue moon pack south of here. Every few months or so we have a gathering for all alphas in the area to gather and we switch off where we have the gathering. It more like a ball, it's like a suit and tie thing. Anyways alphas are supposed to bring their beta and deltas, plus their Luna."
     I bit my bottom lip not knowing where he was getting at.
"Will you come with me? As my Luna for me to show off to all alphas, betas, and deltas that your mine and only mine?"
I smiled "of course I will, but I have nothing to wear." He smiled at me his whole face lighting up. Suddenly my mind surged, A shiver of fear went through my body.
    I started to shake my head "no wait, what if, I can't Asher" I started off alittle away from him. I could see his facial movement as his face changed from happy to confused. He sat up making me sit in his lap but I wasn't complaining. I wanted his comforting touch.
    "What baby?" My breath became rapid but I slowly got it back to normal "he'll be there Asher, he'll know exactly where I am"
    I started to shake and I started to stutter out words. He put his hands on each side of my face making me look at him. "Baby you'll be with me Marcus and Victor. You'll be completely safe with us, plus I know quit a few alphas that will definitely back me up and protect you. Some owe me and some are childhood friends from alpha training. Okay?" I nodded and closed my eyes leaning into one of his hands.
    "I'll go with you" he smiled "I'm glad I have you by my side. I wouldn't ever want anyone else besides you Addison" I smiled and pecked his lips.
    After that Asher informed me that we had to leave tonight because we had a long drive and we'll sleep over for two nights. Tonight and tomorrow night we'll be staying in the same territory as my old alpha. It gave me shivers but I knew I had Asher and Victor plus Marcus there to protect me.
    We started to pack, it was already one in the afternoon and Asher just left to finish a final packet of paper work before we leave.
   I finished up packing my duffle bag and I decided to take a shower before we left. I went into the giant elegant bathroom closing the door. I was still in Asher's big shirt and only had panties on. I looked at my reflection in the giant mirror extending to both of the two King and queen sinks.
    I saw the girl in the mirror, her blonde hair was a mess and she was tiny. Her spine was slightly slouched and she just looked scared. I realized that, that scared little girl was me. Suddenly I straightened my back and raised my chin alittle, my face became alittle more rock hard concealing my scared features.
    In the future I will be the queen of all werewolfs, it scares me to death but I know I have to start acting like it. I know that I need to be more confident, no more of this weak little girl. I'm a Luna and a queen, well not yet but I could feel the blood that rushed through my veins. I am a full bred Royal and I need to start acting like that, yes I can be scared but I need to stop cowering away and start standing up for myself.
    No more hiding behind people, no more little girl. I have responsibilities in this pack as Luna and alphas female yet I'm too scared to even formally meet my own pack. I don't know anyone besides from the beta and delta but yet again I don't really know them. From now on I will stop cowering and start standing up for myself and my pack.
   After my little peptalk I undressed myself and walked into the steaming hot shower. I got out of the shower after shaving everywhere and scrubbing myself until I was pink. I dried myself off, I wrapped the big white fluffy towel around myself.
I walked out of the hot bathroom that released all the steam when I opened the door. I shivered when the cold air hit my hot skin, I pulled my towel tighter around myself and started walking over to the closet.
I picked a pair of dark blue jeans, a big white sweater that went down alittle to show my shoulder, and a pair of knee high brown boots. I added a scarf and I blow dried my hair and put it up in a cute pony tail. I did a little twirl in the mirror and smiled liking how I looked, I grabbed my necklace and put it around my neck.
I put on some mascara but nothing else feeling as if I didn't need it right now. I packed my makeup case in my bag not wanting to forget it.
I took a deep breath, I'll be seeing him again. Oh god, Charlie might be there since Charlie isn't the first born male and can't take role as alpha he's taking over role as beta. The packs beta had a baby boy off spring but it died in a rouge attack so there was no one to take over the betas position anyway.
The alphas first male offspring is Braden but he never really bothered me, he was one of the nicer people in the pack. As in nice, I mean wouldn't hit me for standing to close to them.
I shook my head, stop it Addison! You are Luna and future queen. You are strong.
"I am strong" I whispered to myself as I lifted up my blue and white paisley Vera Bradley Duffle bag Cindy got for me. I started to walk down stairs struggling to hold the heavy bag.
Oh my gosh why am I so weak, can't even carry a stupid duffle bag. I scowled at the ground and started to walk faster using my strength to hold up the bag. I can do it, I walked down the stairs and finally made it to the kitchen.
Cindy leaned against the granite counter sipping what smelled to be coffee. "Do you know where I'm putting this?" I asked her. She swallowed and pointed towards the front door "everyone's putting their stuff into Asher's truck right now" I nodded in a thanks and turned trying to even out the bag so I wasn't going to fall over.
I opened the door and a freezing cold gust of wind blew at me, it was going to snow soon and let me just tell you. It's so freaking cold out. I started to shiver immediately and I closed my eyes for a second and suddenly a weight was being pulled off me. I opened my eyes and my mate was standing there holding my duffle bag in his hands. I closed the door behind me.
    I huffed and slouched alittle "you couldn't of taken that any sooner?" I furrowed my eyebrows at him. He smiled and pent down kissing my forehead "I'm sorry baby just call me next time"
I smiled and nodded he turned and walked over to his truck putting the bag in the back seat.
     He had a black Northface jacket on and dark blue jeans, I admired my mate as he talked to Victor and Marcus. Suddenly a thought came to me, if the alpha, the beta, and the delta all left wouldn't that leave the pack defense less and without a leader?
     Asher appeared infront of me, making me look so tiny next to his built form. I looked up and Asher's eyebrows were crinkled up and he looked confused at me. He put his warm hand on my cheek making me realize just how cold it is. I shivered and stepped to hug him, his strong arms went around me surrounding me with warmth.
    "What's going through your mind beautiful" he said while bending down to kiss my head. I respected him for not going into my thoughts, not that I minded if he did, but it's respectful. "I was wondering if you, Victor, and Marcus will be at this ball wouldn't that leave the pack without a leader?"
    "Actually all the packs would be open for attack to vampires, or rouges, oh my gosh or-" I was cut off by Asher's husky laugh. I pulled away to look at him and immediately put my head back on his warm chest. His body was blocking the cold air coming straight at me.
    "My mom and dad are coming any minute now actually to watch over the pack. They did it for years now so I think they can handle a weekend" I nodded but then I thought about other alphas, some are old and some don't have parents to come.
     "Other alphas have people that can do it, theirs always one person that in case none of the top three leaders are there, can take over." I nodded and smiled alittle. He red my thoughts oh my gosh how often does he do that? I quickly think of all the times I think about stuff he shouldn't hear. Oh my god about that one time I saw him coming out of the bathroom with only a towel on and-.
    Again I heard his thick, sexy laugh. I hit his chest "stop it, get out of my head" I whined.
He continued to laugh and I pouted. Holy crap oh my god, he said his parents are coming,
     "You parents are coming? What the heck Asher oh my gosh you should've told me earlier. I have to change or something, what if they don't like me? What if they don't approve? Oh my god I  still haven't actually said I accepted you! They could command me to reject you because they hate me . I Addison Mailia accept you alpha Asher Williams as my mate-" my breathing was uneven and I was scared a panic attack was gunna start to happen.
Asher pulled away and bent down so his face was right in front of my face.
"Calm down Addison, my parents will absolutely love you. Do you know how I know? Because I love you so much. They will love you, I promise."
Slowly I controlled my breathing. "I can't believe I never actually accepted you, I'm such a bad mate" a growl came from the back of Asher's throat.
"You are not a bad mate, you the best mate I could ever fucking ask for. Don't ever say that again okay?." I nodded and hugged him again. He really got upset over that.
"I'm sorry" I whispered to him while my face was in his jacket. I looked up when he didn't say anything. His eyes softened at me and slowly he kissed my lips.
A car coming into the long gravel driveway made us break apart. I realized it was Asher's parents and as Asher turned around to look at them I shuffled behind him. I hid myself a little bit by him as I could hear a soft voice say.
"Oh Asher Hun I know you must of missed me but it's too cold out here why are you just standing on the porch?" I'm guessing Asher's mom said to him not realizing I was behind him.
Asher looked to where I was supposed to be standing and suddenly turned around realizing I was crunched against his back. He looked at me and nodded his head in reassurance.
I gulped and nodded and slowly peaked my head out from behind Asher. The couple that was walking towards the house slowly stopped. The gravel under their feet stopped crunching and they looked at me.
I looked at the older man his hair was black like Asher's but you could see the grey that's starting to come out, he was tall and built for a older man. Asher's mom was petite like me, but she had bark brown hair with chestnut highlights. She smiled at me when she saw me and let out a little squeal.
"Oh my gosh is that her? Oh please tell me that's her Asher" she said coming and walking the rest of the distance and the stairs to where me and Asher stood.
He nodded proudly and brought me so that I was on his side. I smiled and blushed alittle as she examined me up and down.
"Oh my lord she's beautiful. Awh my baby boy got himself a beautiful mate."
Okay here it goes, you can do this Addison. I stepped up alittle and offered my hand to her.
"I'm Addison well, kinda." I laughed alittle remembering that's not actually my name. She smiled even wider and ignored my hand going straight for a hug.
I gasped alittle in shock but quickly adjusted so I was hugging her back.
"You poor girl, going through all that stuff you went through." She said when she pulled back. I blushed alittle not liking the attention definitely on this subject.
"Mom stop" Asher said knowing I was uncomfortable. "Oh dear I'm so sorry I didn't mean to yeah I apologize I'm just, ugh. Those little fuckers that did that to you will pay." My eyes widened alittle at her language but I smiled alittle too.
"Mother stop right now" Asher growled, he came and wrapped his arm around my waist. I put my hand on Asher's chest to calm him. 'It's okay really, if I'm uncomfortable I'll tell you' I mindlinked him.
"Asher don't you dare speak to your mom like that" Asher's dad spoke backing up his mate.
"I'm sorry mom it's just, shes been through a lot lets just get off that topic" she nodded and looked at me.
"I apologize Addison" I nodded and smiled. Asher's dad stood next to his mate and shook my hand "I'm garret and this is my mate Laura, because she forgot to introduce herself." He laughed
"It's very nice to meet you guys" a car pulled out of the garage and Victor rolled down the window.
"Hi mrs. and mr. Williams" he waved and so did Marcus out of the back seat. The front door opened and Cindy came out to her parents. "Mom, dad" she smiled and greeted them with hugs.
She pulled away and looked at Asher "You guys better get going, it'll take awhile and I heard it's supposed to snow so get a move on" she said. He gave her a look that said 'don't tell me what to do'.
She just rolled her eyes and went to say bye to Marcus I'm guessing. "She's right though we do have to go, thank you guys so much for doing this" they both nodded.
"Of course we miss the pack life, but now that we're older just a weekend is good enough to fill our needs" Laura said.
Asher gave both his parents a hug and pulled me down the stairs "you have everything?" He asked me I nodded and he held my hand in his walking me to my side of the truck. He helped me in and then got in himself.
His parents waved at us from the porch and we waved back. As we pulled off I rolled down my window "it was nice meeting you both" they smiled and we pulled away from the pack house with Marcus and Victor behind us. I rolled up the window and made sure the heat was on. Asher looked at me and then reached back for something. His hand came back with a gray hoodie, it was his I smiled and grabbed it putting it on. It smelt like him and it was so warm.
"Why did they take a diffrent car?" I asked Asher. He talked to me without looking away from the road. " because they play the worst god awful music and they love to sing it. So I told them to get their own car or Shut the fuck up the whole way up there, so they took getting their own car"
I laughed "but that would've been so entertaining. I want to get to know them better, I feel like I don't actually know them. " he nodded but then scowled.
"What" I said to him "I don't like the idea of you with two males" I rolled my eyes. I leaned over and grabbed one of his hands off the steering wheel that was closest to me and held it. I kissed the back of his hand and laid it in my lap with on hand under it and one ontop. "I'm all yours I promise, and don't you trust them?"
He sighed "yeah I do but still" I squeezed his hand and he squeezed my hand back.
"I love you" he said still not looking at me. I looked at him and smiled like a idiot how did I get so lucky? He looked at me and saw me smiling at him so he smiled.
"I love you so much" he smiled at the road again and lift his hand still wrapped around mine to his lips kissing the back of my hand.
I read into his thoughts, he did it earlier so oh well.
'She so beautiful. What in the world did I do to get her. She so strong, oh my fucking god I swear I'm going to tear that fucking bastard apart when I see him. He's fucking dead. That whole lack will pay for laying one finger on my mate' his thoughts raged into my mind with full anger. He was grabbing the wheel really tight his knuckles were white.
"Ash?" I whispered he looked at me fast. He looked like he forgot I was there for a minute, "yea baby?"
"Are you okay?" He gave me a smile and nodded "I'm good babygirl" I blushed alittle at the nickname. I nodded and looked out the window at the town we were passing through.
"How long till we get there?" I asked still looking out the window.
"It'll be about 7 and a half hours so if you can I'd sleep if your tired" I yawned as he said that and he smiled at me. I laid my head back and closed my eyes wishing that I didn't every have to see Charlie or the alpha every again.

------
Another update omg this one took a while sorry! Can't wait for the next chapter omg much action hopefully if I get there hint hint;)