7|Chapter

Asher above
Addisons pov.

Me and the girls went into store after store buying more and more. We had to go back to the car twice because all of us had like ten bags each. It's only been two hours!

"Ugh! Cindy can we go home? I wanna see Asher" she smiled and kept dragging me through the automatic doors. she lead towards a big store that was pink everywhere.

It had big letters that said 'Victoria Secret' it was right above of the big opening leading into the store with different colors of underwear, bras, and the small little night gowns.

"Last store I promise, and trust me this ones the most important"

She smiled evilly. Oh god what the hell have I gotten myself into?

The girls squeaked and led my in piling stuff into my hands. I started to get over whelmed, my breath started to get heavy. I'm freaking out their, this is to much at once!

"Guys-" "oh here and you have to get this one you will loo-" "GUYS!" I yelled dropping all the stuff in a random bin. They stood shocked at my little outburst. I grabbed my head into my hands and even'd out my breathing.

"Ok I'm sorry but I'm not used to all of this. It's so overwhelming, can you guys just take it down a few billion notches? I've never done this before any of this it's so new and there's so much going at once that I'm kinda freaking out!"

I said pulling at my hair. "We're so sorry addy we didn't mean to over whelm you we were just so excited to have a new girl join the group and its so exciting but I think we could definitely take it down" Cindy said I smiled and nodded.

"Thank you, now do you mind if I look at some things? To see if I like them?"

Everyone nodded their heads and smiled. "Ok"

I hooked my arm with Bridget's and nodded my head towards the back "shall we go back to front?" Everyone nodded again with a bigger smile.

Cindy linked her arm with Kelly and Marcie linked hers with kandaces.

We headed past the many sections to the back. It was alittle but quieter back here many of the women are up in front with all the sale stuff.

Everyone unlinked to look around and I went to a little pink dispenser that had a bunch of matching sets.

I picked out a pair they were a matching set of hot pink bra and underwear. The underwear was cut weirdly into a thong but in a cool way and it had black trim same with the bra it had these black trim running on it.

I liked it, it was kinda edgy and I wouldn't mind Asher seeing me in theses.

Oh my god, not that he's gunna. Oh my god my checks blew up into a hot pink matching the bra.

"You like?" Kelly asked coming over and grabbing it from me. I nodded and she smirked "finally! It's a start you like these two?"

She held up The exact same pair but in blue and one in green both really bright and neon.I smiled lightly nodded, she put it into the small black basket kandace was holding. Ok so why are we in here? I have underwear and bras at the house.