16|Chapter

-----
Addisons pov.

It was a dress, well not just a dress but a beautiful ball gown.

   It was a light purple/blue color, on the top was a billion beautiful little flowers that drown out into the puffy material on the bottom. Little bye little the flowers would bleed back into the dress at the bottom. The dress flared out giving a tiny waist but was so flattering.

It was the perfect fit and it looked beautiful.

    I smiled and bit my lip slightly trying to stop my extreme happiness from bubbling over. At the bottom of the box under the dress was a note. I ripped it open after I carefully laid the gorgeous dress on the bed being careful as if I was going to rip it.

  My love,
I hope you love the dress, I picked this one out thinking it will go beautifully with your gorgeous eyes. I apologize but I can't pick you up, Victor will be there to pick you up instead. I cannot wait to see you in that dress, but I can't wait to see you out of that dress later either. See you soon,
Asher

I smiled and didn't resist it anymore I laughed and giggled happily even though I was kinda pissed he wouldn't be able to take me.

     I can't be mad though because the dress was so breathtaking and it made me so excited but kinda nervous about what he said having my dress off. Did that mean he wanted to...? No he probably doesn't want to after what I did, I can't believe I did that.

I made a alpha do what I say like that's such a No No like wtf oh my god. Ugh no I'm Okay it's okay whatever happens happens.

I looked down at the dress again and smiled, I picked it up and stripped of my other clothes. It was soft on the inside and it slightly smelt like Asher.

I found some heels by the door that I didn't see before, they were just plain nude heels. I practiced a fell times walking around the room just getting my feet prepared for the long night with these death traps on.

After I was satisfied I heard a car door slam shut, I walked into the big bathroom and looked into the full length mirror. I almost got scared when I saw another women in the bathroom.

But it was just me, I hope Asher will approve of what I have on. Okay, time to go I thought just as the front door opened and I heard Victor yell up that he was here.

        I gently ran my fingers down my dress softly smoothing a piece down. I made sure my hair wasn't going to come out and I walked down the stairs. I heard a glass clink in the kitchen so I went towards it. Victor was sipping a glass with water in it and when he heard my movement he looked towards me.

     He was wearing a black suit with a black tie, he looked handsome but no where near as handsome as Asher in a suit, oh god. I gulped and he smiled

    "You look beautiful Luna forgive me for this next comment but if you weren't the alphas mate I would definitely make you mine"

    I looked down and blushed but my wolf growled inside me not liking that another male was looking at us so intensely.

I cleared my throat because i could still feel his gaze on me, "sorry Luna please don't tell alpha about my comment it won't happen again" he said and bowed his head.

    I shook my head "it's okay I won't tell him, thank you for the compliment. Can we go now?"

   He nodded at me and put his cup in the sink, I could see a light tinge of blush on his cheeks.

    We walked out and I saw a black SUV that was still running. Victor held open the door for me and I got in gathering my dress making sure it didn't get caught in the door. He jogged to the other side of the car to the drivers seat.