11|Chapter

Asher's pov.

     Me and Marcus ran through the woods passing trees and fallen logs in a blur behind us. I could smell the fresh blood on his teeth from a mile away. The metallic smell burned my nostrils knowing that it was one of my pack members.
         I snarled and ran faster hearing the growls and hisses just a mile ahead. I jumped over a giant bolder that was pushed infront of the path. I finally broke through the harsh brush, off the trail I saw my pack members trying to grab hold of one red headed vampire. The red headed demon used his claws and scratched down lances back, one of the upcoming pack warriors.
       Lance howled in pain and dropped to the ground. I snarled and ran full speed at the blood sucker. He made a sharp turn as we went through my territory leaving the rest of my warriors to follow behind. I used my claws to sink into the ground and redirect myself to his lead.
     'Marcus you and Jacob go drop off and come in from the left flank and Victor and Carla go do the same to the right flank just in case your needed' I said through the mind link.
'Yes alpha' they said back in sync. They all dropped off leaving me and four other pack members chasing the vampire. I saw my shot and I sped up at him knocking him from his run and to the ground. He struggled and I finally made him stop and look up at me. I snarled at him and was about to finish him off when a howl went through the air. Everyone's heads besides mine went to the wolf.
I couldn't get distracted or the vampire would get away. 'What happened!?' I yelled through the mind link. 'Theirs another one, female' i growled and bit down on the vampires head tearing it off. I looked up to see chad on the ground being held by a brunette girl.
Her eyes landed on the other vampires dead body and her eyes turned red "You killed him! My beloved is gone because you!" She screamed at me.
A beloved is a vampires version of a mate. She was about to twist hers hands to brake his neck but Carla came out from right behind her and bit down on her head while Victor slid under them dragging her body away from her head. Carla dropped the head and I slowly nodded once to her and Victor as a sign of respect for her actions to protect the pack.
     'Victor, me, Marcus and Jacob will all shift and Carry back lance to avoid further injury' we all shifted and so did lance. He crossed his arms over his chest and we picked him up on our shoulder. We tried to be as careful as possible to avoid the long gashes on his back.
     We made it back to the pack house and we got the pack docter to help lance. Lances mate Sophie came from down the stairs. "Where is he?! I felt it" tears streaked her black makeup on her face and she was sprinting to the doctors wing of the house.
     I told Marcus to make sure lance was doing fine and check up on his every once in a while and give me updates. Cindy was already with Sophie trying to calm her down. I sped out of the house shifting into my wolf, 'it's all clear and safe.' I said through the mind link making sure the pack knew it wasn't anything to serious.
     I heard everyone's thoughts as I was heading over to the guest house, they were worried that someone would get bit. Once a werewolf gets bit they get a fever, and then the shivers. No werewolfs ever survived a vampire bite, nor a vampire getting bit from a werewolf. Each species body's aren't designed to handle the saliva that either of the species mix into the wound when they bite down onto their victim.
     I got to the guest houses and grabbed a pair of shorts hidden in a tree. I jogged to addy's grandmas house, and opened the door. My mate launched herself into my arms, I quickly wrapped my arms around her back so she wouldn't fall. The door slammed shut behind us making a clashing noise, the guest house was kinda dim with light but not too dark.
   "I was so worried" she whispered in my ear "I know, I'm okay babygirl." She inhaled my scent and dug her head into my neck. I hugged her alittle tighter before seeing her grandma sitting on the couch watching us. I let her legs slid down my waist and to the ground.
   "We better get going it's getting dark, lance got scratched down the back and Sophie's freaking out." She nodded and she turned around and walked to her grandmother. "I'll talk to you soon okay?" Addy's grandma nodded and hugged her.
   We walked back to the pack house in silence just holding hands, letting our hands swing back and forth. We walked up the wooden steps of the back porch and Addison looked up worried. "What baby?" I asked stopping and looking at her.
    "Come on I need to be there for Sophie I can hear her" I nodded and we hurried up the pack house to the medical wing.
    Addy let go of my hand and jogged over to Sophie, she was sitting up against the beige wall right across from the door where lance was placed. I watched my little mate slide down the wall and sit next to Sophie. Addy Wiped the tears coming down Sophie's face and started talking to her.
    I admired how much my little mate comforted her, she's a true Luna. I can't believe how amazingly lucky I am to have her as mine. Mine and only mine.
   "I could've lost him tonight. I didn't even say goodbye to him or that I love him before he left, we got in a fight about something stupid and then he went off to help. That blood sucker could've bit him and I would've never gotten to see him again. His last memory of me, is me yelling at him."
     Addison held Sophie's face in her hands and I don't think she noticed it and Sophie was to busy crying to see it either but addy's hands glowed ever so lightly and I could see Sophie start to calm down.
   "He's not gone Sophie, he's right in there. You can see him in a few minutes, he'll be fine I just know it. Lance isn't mad at you, he could never be mad at the girl he loves that long. Okay?" Sophie nodded and smiled she hugged addy and addy hugged back in a comforting motion.
  "Thank you Luna" Sophie whispered to Addison.
My head snapped to the door that squealed open, the pack main docter came out and told Sophie she can see him now.
Sophie got up along with Addison and gave her another hug. I wanted to growl, I knew Sophie had a mate and didn't go that way but still, I should be the only one to touch her. Addy quickly let go almost as if she red my mind. Sophie went in to the door and shut the door.
I reached my hand out for addy and she took it, I surprised her and tugged on her hand making her crash into my chest. A squealing sound left her mouth and just after a giggle. A smile was placed on my lips as I heard that, that was one of my favorite sounds in the world.
    I hugged her and dug my head in between her shoulder kissing lightly before say "come on, I'm so tired and my wolfs still on edge from that stupid ass vampire. I just need my mate in my arms safe." She nodded and I led her upstairs to our room. I love the fact that we have our own floor, it gives us space.
   We had to walk a good fifteen steps to get to our bed. The alpha and Luna's room was giant. I made her sit down on the bed before going into the closet bringing out boxers and one of my tee-shirts. Without come out of the walk in closet I changed into the boxers and walked out with the grey shirt in my hand.
    I came in between addisons legs and pulled up her current shirt and sliding it up her slim body. My eyes never left hers as I throw her navy blue shirt to the ground and started pulling off the shorts she had on. Her eyes held me captive not letting me go anywhere, not like I would ever anyway.
    She sat there in only a bra staring up at me, when we shifted in the woods I couldn't find any female underwear so she only had on shorts. My hand went to her hip and slowly slid up her body only the tips of my fingers on her hot body. Her eyes closed and she let out a shaky breath, i continued up her body past the soft material of her bra and up to her face.
    She opened her eyes for a second before I crashed my lips onto of hers. I set a fast pace for the kiss and she didn't back away. She tried to pull me ontop of her but I held my ground. I pulled back and she whimpered looking down    self-consciously
    I grabbed the bottom of her chin and pulled it up so she was staring at me. I leaned in to graze her ear and whispered "baby I want you more then anything, but I'm waiting for the perfect time to finally taste you".
    I pulled away too see her looking down now with a bright blush on her cheeks. I pecked her cheek and smiled at her, I slid my shirt over her head and onto her body. I turned around and walked to the dress that sat off to the side of the room. I opened the drawer and pulled out a pair of her pink small little underwear. I walked back to her and gently slid it on her body without taking my eyes off hers once again.
    I stood up and quickly grabbed the back of her knees bring her to me quickly. She let out a little gasp of surprise.
I licked my lips and bent down slightly again to her ear "I can smell you little mate" she knew that I didn't mean her scent, I smell her arousal. Trust me I was right there with her, I kissed her neck and then her lips for another rough deep kiss.
     When we finally pulled away she yawned and I laughed smiling at her. "I know your tired let's go to bed beautiful" she blushed for the billionth time tonight from the nickname. I walked over and pulled up the covers and then we both got into the cold sheets.
    She shivered put I pulled her little body so that her back was to my face. I wrapped my arms around her and she leaned into me as much as she could, her little hand grabbed mine.
   "Goodnight love"
      "Goodnight Asher"
Her breath started coming out slower and I fell asleep knowing that my mate was safe and sound in my arms.
--------------
Addisons pov.

    "Baby I missed you so much" I was woken by that voice, at first I thought it was just a dream. I started to open my eyes but I was stuck in darkness confused why I couldn't see. Suddenly the bed started to crunch under someone's weight and I smelt someone that I've never come across. She reeked of flowers, like the bad to much flower kinda smell.
    Suddenly lips were shoved on mine roughly and a wet slimy tongue came out licking my lips. The lips were sticking with something like lip gloss that was gooped on. I pushed whoever off and started screaming "ASHER" I screamed my voice coming out panicked. I felt his panic and concern through the link we had.
    "What the fuc-" suddenly a big light was filled through out the room. There in the door way was Asher shirtless still and looking around checking that I was okay. He say the shadow stand up from the ground and he raced towards her smashing her into the wall. I jumped off the bed and turned on the lamb. The yellowish white light filled up the room showing me Asher growling in a girls face and the girl was shrinking back away from Asher's wolf.
   I was so confused. Suddenly Asher stopped growling "Asher get off of me" the girl said pushing him off. "What the fuck izzy? Why the fuck are you in My room kissing My Mate?!" He growled again.
"How the fuck should I have know that I would come back from my trip and my boyfriend has another girl in his bed?!" She yelled.
    My eyes grew big and Asher looked at me, I shook my head and ran out of the room. "Addison! Addison come back here! Baby please" Asher screamed after me.
    Tears blocked my vision as I was running down the stairs of the pack house. Some people were looking out of their rooms trying to see what's going on. "Addison stop please wait!" Asher yelled but I kept running through the house and out the front door.
----------
This took me SUCH A LONG TIME TO UPDATE. I'm really sorry guys omg. But I have big plans haha yay okay well hoped y'all liked the chapter and give me some feed back.

With love, Jeanette.