12|Chapter

Addisons pov.

     My chest hurt, it felt as something was tugging on my heart. A fire started in my heart and tears streamed down my face harder as I ran through the pack house trying my best to get far far away from Asher and his girlfriend.
   I sniffled and choked on the air a little just thinking about him with someone else. How could he not tell me? Maybe he broke things off and she didn't get the message? My wolf scoffed and the more I thought about it the stupider that sounded.
    "Addison, babygirl please. Just hear me out please" Asher was chasing me and I finally made it out of the doors of the pack house into the fresh air. The moon was still up and it was dark outside. I didn't want to talk to him right now, I didn't want him to touch me. I didn't know what to think or believe.
    My thoughts made me slow down just alittle enough for Asher to catch up with me. He grabbed my elbow and I yelled "No don't touch me" I tried to get my arm back but he grabbed onto my other arm to keep me to him.
    "Addy please" he pleaded, it made my heart brake the way he sounded. I was probably over reacting but I don't care I need time to think away from him. "Don't touch me!" I seethed out And his eyes watered slightly and he looked way beyond hurt.
    "No please hear me out" he pleaded again. I can't give in I just want to be alone right now why can't he see that? My breathing started to get heavy and I started to thrash around imagining being back with my old pack. The hit was coming I could feel the air shift and my breathing got worse, I could hear someone talking but it was zoned out I couldn't exactly hear them.
    I know what's happening it used to happen all the time when I was young, I thought I grew out of it.
  My panic attack started to hit a high and sobbed even harder and started screaming.

Asher's pov.

   My mate thrashed in my hold screaming and a few tears escaped my eyes. What's happening? I can't help her, she hates me. what's happening? I tried and bring her to my body but she thrashed away from my touch like I was made of fire.
In a sudden hands we wrapped around mine peeling off my hands from around my mate. I growled and looked up, Edward was there looking at me in a challenging way. My wolf was starting to get angry, he didn't like someone challenging him. I growled louder and he glared and his guards around him took a step closer, Edward held up his hand to stop them.
   I looked around slightly seeing myself and a shaking Addison surrounded with guards. They were the same guards that were there when addy shifted. They think she's in trouble, I growled again my eyes turning a darker shade. My attention was back on Edward her main guard. I looked at what Addison was wearing too and I snarled at all them. "MINE" I growled and reached for her but Edward took a step back.
   "Look at her alpha, she's having a panic attack. Let me help her, she needs time away from you. She's upset with you just let her have her time to think." My attention was turned back onto my mate when he said that.
   Her breathing was out of whack, he was right. She's hurting being near me, how could I be so stupid I hurt her. I couldn't even help my mate get through a panic attack, I caused it. My snarling immediately stopped, right now is not the time to get jealous.
  I gently let her arms go and her thrashing body collided with Edwards as she hugged him seeking comfort. I took a step back angry with myself and that I couldn't even comfort my own mate. I ran my hands up into my hair and tugged hard trying to pull myself together.
    I backed away slowly seeing mates breathing go back to normal slowly but she was still crying with Edwards arms wrapped around her. That should be me, another tear betrayed me and fell down my face.
"I'll give her a day, I need to explain everything. I can't lose her, she's my everything, just keep her safe Edward" he nodded and slowly I walked forward and gently pressed a kiss too her forehead.
"I love you Addison and I want you to know that I would Never even think about cheating on you"
I watched as Edward picked up Addison and they walked towards the guest houses without another word.

Addisons pov.

My chest slowly started to relax and my eyes closed as Edward carried me to who knows where. I have a sense of safety when I'm with him, it's almost as if my mate was here but not that strong. My wolf was at ease and she had her guard completely down meaning she completely trusted him with her life.
I yawned and a few more stupid tears fell down my face thinking about what happening in the past 30 minutes. Finally Edward started walking up a few wooden steps and knocked on the door. A groan was heard from behind the door, without my intense hearing I would've never heard it.
I looked over just in time to see my grandma fully awake when she saw us.
"What happened Scarlett?" I frowned and I wiggled alittle making Edward put me down.
I whispered a thank you to the guards and Edward and they all bowed to me and I told them I'd stay here for the night and I'd be fine. I walked into my grandmas house and she wrapped me in a tight frail hug. "What happened?"
"A girl showed up in Asher's room when I was sleeping and yelled at me for being in her boyfriends bed and I left. I had a panic attack and I got so scared I felt like I was still where I was a few weeks ago." Tears rolled down my face and she took me to the couch.
Before she could respond my eyes started to drop and I yawned "do you mind if I stay here for the night I just want to deal with this in the morning" she nodded
"Of course Scarlett" I smiled at her "I like when you call me Scarlett, it makes me feel like something lost in me has been found alittle. I felt it when I shifted for the second time and I was in that gown it was the most amazing feeling." I closed my eyes remembering the feeling.
She smiled and nodded "your finding yourself. Every ruler has to find themselves before then can fully meet their full potential" I smiled.
"Why don't you get some sleep? You can go into the guest room and sleep in there, the beds made." I smiled and hugged her whispering a thank you.
I walked through the tiny comfortable house to the bedroom that seemed less used. I laid down on the soft covers and realized I still only had on Asher's giant shirt and underwear. I blushed thinking about all the guards that saw me like this.
I crawled under the covers and seemed the heat and comfort Asher usually provides but only ending up with a cold empty bed. I wonder if he's with her right now, no stop that just sleep. No thoughts, just darkness.
-