29| Chapter

WARNING:
This long chapter is more about the two mate's reunion with each other. I'm sorry for those of you who don't like the gushy lovey chapters.
ALSO:
There is a restricted part at the end and if you don't want to read it skip past the two lines like theses.
————————
————————
Show me some love if you like it:))

Addison's pov.

A thump was what woke me. I tried to open my eyes but they were too heavy. I just sat there in silence with my eyes closed but then I heard a door swing open and a ruffle of a chair being sat in.

I wonder what that thump was, it was like something kicked me. What if it was a dream? Will I wake up to be back in the basement or even a cellar? Maybe they knocked me out again with some type of drug and I just had some crazy hallucinations.

Another kick made me gasp lightly and I realized I wasn't being kicked. The baby in my stomach is kicking. Finally I wrenched my eyes open and looked down at my severely swollen stomach.

Confused I sat up quickly but didn't get far before pain shot through my sore back. I hissed and sat back and as I soon as I felt the shocks go through my skin I looked up into Asher's eyes. We were in our bedroom, I was home.

His eyes are red and glossy but filled with so much relief. He gently helped me lay back down again. He shook his head and put his hand on my cheek. I leaned in and held his hand to me, savoring the feeling of his skin on mine.

I kissed his palm and let a tear out. "Come here baby" I whispered and gently pulled him next to me on the bed.

He immediately got in and his body heat started to warm me up without him even touching me. He looked at me as if asking permission to grab me.

I pulled his shoulders forward and then wrapped my arms around him gently squeezing him. He grabbed to me as I grabbed to him almost if we were both silently saying 'I can't believe I have you finally'.

I breathed in deeply when he put his face into my neck and held me as close as he could with the baby bump.

"How long have I been out? The baby wasn't this big when I fell asleep on Victor. Is the pack okay? Did anyone get hurt or killed? " I pulled away to ask concerned that if I've been out for awhile, the baby could be very malnourished and for the safety of my pack.

He pulled away and took a deep breath before looking at me. "A week but a doctor has been giving you blood regularly.  She sometimes gives you an IV to help the baby just because all the stress your bodies been under. The packs fine a few injuries but no one died or got severely injured. " I breathed out a relieved sigh and then took his face in my hands.

His met my eyes after a long second and I leaned in catching his lips. The kiss was soft and sweet but it only lasted for a few seconds before I pulled away to look at him.

"How are you feeling?" He whispered with eyes that were slowly getting redder.

"I'm amazing now that I'm with you." I smiled trying to reassure him.

"Addison" he whispered my name and took my face again in his hands. He leaned his forehead into mine and tightly closed his eyes.

Tears spilled one by one down his face even as his eyes were slightly closed.

"Hey Ash, don't you dare cry definitely not over me. Your going to start to make me cry with my hormones everywhere." I grabbed onto him and held him closer to me as I let out a little sad moan and let a few tears out.