6|Chapter

Addisons pov.

I groaned and rolled over on the bed trying to find Asher. I shot up when I couldn't find him in the bed, I looked around the room not seeing him. On the bed in the pillow next to mine was a note, I picked it up and read it.

Dear Addison

Morning baby! I'm sorry I wasn't there when you woke up. Get dressed and goes down stairs when your ready.
P.s put on the dress that's hanging in the bathroom.
Love Asher

I smiles he's so cute. I rolled out of bed, literally.

I walked into the bathroom and hanging on a hanger was a beautiful dress. It was a off the shoulder black dress with pink flowers here the there. I took the cloth in between my hands. I've never wore anything this expensive and beautiful. I cant wear it! What if I ruin it?

This must of cost so much! 'Just put it on!' My wolf yelled and I sighed. I was quick to a shower After I was all done shaving and everything I wrapped a towel around me and tucked it in so it would stay as I do my hair.

Cindy showed me how to do some loose curls that went down my back so I did that. It looked really good and then I grabbed my makeup bag she gave me and put on mascara, eyeliner, and some lip stick.

I smiled at my reflection In the mirror. I felt more confident in my body since my bruises healed, it's kind of weird how they healed like they were never their and I think my small scars on my arms and legs have disappeared the only thing that hasn't left was my back scars unfortunately.

But I so glad for my wolf, I don't know how she did it.

I walked over to the dress still unsure but I said screw it! It's my birthday and Asher told me to put it on so that's what I'm gunna do! I slid it on my body. I put on a black lacy strapless bra and underwear and I ran my hands down the material.

I felt so beautiful. I put on some heels that were under the dress and started to walk out of the room spraying on some perfume Cindy also gave me.

Today I felt different maybe it's just because I'm Officially twenty! But I don't know, I feel, I can't explain it. It's so weird.

I shrugged and walked down stairs my heels clicking on the hardwood floor.

I rounded the corner, I was a little disappointed when I didn't see Asher but I saw a plate with pancakes, fruit, waffles, and bacon. How in the world does he think I finish this all? It was sitting at the counter and I silently sat down and saw a note next to the plate.

Here baby girl eat as much as you can and once
your done leave everything on the counter.
Meet me outside.

Asher

I smiled and quickly ate as much as I could buy it was only half not even half of the plate was eaten.

I hoped off the spinny chair and walked my heels clacking on the ground as I walked. I was almost to the front door when I tripped, over nothing I might add.

I started to laugh at myself and quickly got up and dusted off my dress, but I'm excited to see what was outside. I made it to the door and I almost tripped over my own feet again but I caught myself this time.

I closed the door behind me and descended down the stairs, at the bottom was another note but the only thing their was a arrow pointing toward the left of me.

I looked and their was a trail of roses on the ground. I smiled and took off my heels cause I was going into the grass. when Cindy was teaching me how to walk in them she told me never to go in the gas cause they sink down and it's annoying and could possibly break the heel.