002

DJ

I got up and left the barbershop to go meet Nikki. I pulled up and texted her I was outside and she came out like she was waitin' at the door in her usual, some booty shorts, baby ass tank top and high ass heels.

"Hey Sexy"

She got in, kissed my cheek and licked on my ear. "Wassup Nikki" I pulled off. I felt her starring at me like always and rubbing on my arm.

"Where we going baby?" She started feeling on me and licked on my neck again. "To the club right? That's where you asked me to take you shawty, I told you I ain't have time to fuck wit' you today" She know she not my girl, she know she just like the rest, she know her reputation and what she do. She turned around in her seat and put the windows up. I already knew what she was bout to do so I sat my seat back a lil bit, let her unbuckle my belt & her warm mouth gave me chills. 

Damn. Nikki still got da best head in the Chi. I sat back and relaxed as much as I could while I was driving. "Shit, Nikki" I ran my hand over the back of her head and watched her while I was at a stop light. My windows tinted past the legal limit so I wasn't worried bout nobody seein' shit. She started gliding her tongue ring around my tip and takin me all the way down her throat. "You like that? Baby" I couldn't even answer her. The light turned green and I turned into the strip club she work at and drove around the block one time slowly before I parked. As soon as I parked she started goin' faster and faster and faster.

My phone was vibratin' like crazy but fuck that. She stopped at looked up at me and flicked her tongue over my tip, "You ready daddy?" I smiled as she went back to suckin' me up again until I came in her mouth and she swallowed it all..
She sat up and looked at me all satisfied. "You got some of that d*ck for me right papi?" Just as I was bout to tell her 'hell yea!' My phone got to goin' off again. I snatched it up out the cup holder, not lookin' at the caller ID. "What!?"

"I don't know who the hell you talking to! But come get me I'm stranded." I looked at the time realizing who it was.

"The fuck Shanny? What your plane landed early?! I thought you said 5:30, it's 3! I'm kinda busy right now, can you call Sunny or Kia please." She smacked her teeth. "She's not answering! But it's okay DJ, leave me here ...by myself to get kidnapped, strangled, raped anything...." I smacked my teeth. "Aight damn Drama Queen, I'm comin' man." I hung up.

"Yo, I gotta go Nik. I'mma getatchu' later aight?" She rolled her eyes. "Yeah Yeah like you always leave me." In my head I wanted to be like 'Duh you ain't my bitch' but I ain't even feel like arguin' with her. I pulled off and headed to the airport to get Shanny cock blockin' ass.

I pulled up to her sitting on the bench lookin' like a fancy boojie ass lost puppy, legs and arms crossed lookin' pissed. I laughed before I rolled the passenger side window down. "Come on girl!" She snatched her purse up and came and got in the car slamming the door, leaving her suitcase for me to get.

"Slam my damn door again I bet my foot be up your ass!" I shook my head and got out and put her heavy ass bag in the trunk. I got back in and sped off. "You must have missed me." I laughed lookin' over at her. "Gross." She mugged me.

"Take them fat ass glasses off so I can see your ugly ass." I snatched her shades off with one hand keeping one on the wheel. "DJ!" She mushed me in the head. "And put your seat belt on! You know you drive like speed racer and why is your pants undone!?" I looked down and my belt was still undid. "Yeah I told you, you cocked blocked the shit out of me! Nikki was bouta get me together." She rolled her eyes. "Yuck nasty ass Nikki? You gon catch something the whole damn hood been all through that!"

Shanny

"Can you stop I need something to eat. a bitch is starving."

"Uh, 'a bitch' can feed herself when she get home, I got shit to do." I smacked my teeth and laughed. "Jaceeeeeeeeeee! Pleaseeeeeeeee." I begged and he shook his head and pulled into the Wendy's drive thru then mugged me. I smiled as he rolled the window down to order. "What you want nigga?"