47

Shanny

"Zena Williams." I told the receptionist at the hospital. "Okay, can I see your I.D." I nodded and reached in my wallet for it. She scanned it and handed it back to me.

"I'm sorry, but you are on her 'No Visit' list, requested by her." I smacked my teeth. "That's my fucking cousin! She was just pissed at me at the moment! Why the fuck can't I-"

"Miss! I literally have nothing to do with that. She specifically put you on the list herself." I rubbed my temples.

"Okay...Whatever. Fuck it. Where's your bathroom?" She nodded in the direction of the waiting room bathroom. Fuck that.

I smiled and walked away to the bathroom. I locked the door and threw all the rolls of toilet paper that was in the container into the toilet and repeatedly flushed it to make it flood and clog. I slightly screamed and walked out as the water overflowed onto the floor. Hey, desperate times..

"Excuse me! That fucking bathroom is disgusting there is water everywhere & I have to go! I have a bladder problem!" The lady pressed a button opening the door to the back. "To the left, then,  immediate right. I'm sorry about that."

And the finesse queen is...  Mrs. Shantel Davis in the flesh. I laughed to myself as I made my way to the back.

Ok where the hell would intensive care be?

I made sure I looked like I knew where I was going as I made my way to the elevator. Luckily, there was a sign in the elevator telling what was on each floor. I pushed six, which was the intensive care unit.

I walked up to the intensive care unit. The lady was running her mouth on the phone so I just slid on by. 

"Ok, where you at Z." I said to myself as I walked down the hallway looking into each room. I finally spotted her in a bed.

I opened the door and walked in. "Nurse!" She rolled her eyes and slightly yelled but I hurried up and closed the door.

"Zena really?!? Just listen to me! What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

"What the fuck you mean what's wrong with me Shanny?! You really finna sit in my face and ask me 'What the fuck is wrong with me' Shanny, I just know you not. I been in the hospital for almost two month! You know why?! Because of you! Look at my fuckin face Shanny!" She turned her head and moved the bandage off her cheek and she had a big gash from her cheek down her neck from glass.

"Look at me! My fuckin leg is broken in three different places, a bitch got broken ribs! Look at you! Walking around fine and dandy!" She started crying again. "I ain't done shit but be there for you since we was kids Shanny and this how the fuck you finna repay me!? Fuck you Shanny for real!" She started hitting the button for the nurse.

"Zena I'm sorry! I know a million sorry can't fix it bu-"

"What's going on here?" The nurse walked in with security.

*

"She fuckin dissed me and called security like who the fuck does that?! She wouldn't even let me talk to her!" I laid across Jaces lap while he was playing the game.

"Give her some time Shanny. She'll come around, you gotta be real patient when it comes to stuff like that."

"I been patient! It's been two months! How much time does she need! One thing I know is ain't nobody gon fuck with me when they feel like it! I don't care how much I love her." I scoffed sitting up, and getting ready to go to the kitchen but he pulled me back down by my belt loop.