030

Jace

Me and Cash sat in VIP at Club Lux downtown. We decided not to go to the strip club. I really ain't feel like hearing Shanny mouth.

"My lawyer and the judge told me to keep it lowkey that I was gettin' out and shit because of some shit with Michael. Basically if I touch that nigga my ass is grass. I haven't called my sister because she was gonna know I was out if I ain't call from the jail phone. I trust you to keep her safe so I knew she was good, plus you know my eyes always in the streets." He said sipping his drink. "I ain't even allowed to leave the state until my hearing whenever the fuck my lawyer tell me when it is! Shit I gotta get back to the Chi! I need to get back to my money and handling business"

"You know I got you bro that ain't even a question." We dapped up.

"I wanna surprise my sister, So don't tell her I'm out." I nodded. "I got you, you know I got a one track mind when I get home. This nigga Michael man..."
"What happened?!"

Shanny

Me and Gio walked through the mall. "When your baby daddy coming back?Valentine's Day is tomorrow!" I rolled my eyes. "The hell if I know. We're not even talking right now he pissed me off."

"Oop, tell Uncle Gio what happened." I chuckled.

"Remember I told you about what that doctor told me to do?"

"Yeah fuckin crazy. Tell me again."

"He told me if I can't kill him, to drug him. He said he would give me the shot to do it. I just have to set him up to meet me and stab him with it and it's done. Have the detective and the facility come and take it from there or maybe even better, he'll die before they come. The police won't do anything but charge him for trespassing and destroying my house and he'll be out on a bond"

"Oh hell no Shanny that's dangerous as fuck. You know what he capable of! You think he ain't gon' suspect something if you ask to meet him out the random?!"

I rolled my eyes. "You sound like Jace. He went off on me like I'm a big girl I can handle myself. If I tell him I want to talk he'll jump at the chance! Then boom!"

"Shanny, that's not a good idea at all. Can you get the police to back you up or something?!"

I shook my head. "No because it's illegal."

"You better not do that shit Shan. That's beyond crazy. I don't want nothing to happen to you. Listen to your man! He know what he talking bout, neither one of us want nothing to happen to you." They really pissing me off. I'm a grown ass woman I can do whatever the hell I want to.

"We got in a full blown argument over this. But either way it's my decision." I honestly don't even know if I want to or not but it was blowing me that people was telling me what to do.

"You are so damn hard headed." I shrugged. "Yeah but you love me." He chuckled and dragged me into the next store

*

"When he coming home anyway? For real. I'll feel more comfortable then" He said talking about Jace, I threw a almost empty cup of water on him. "Didn't I say I don't know and I don't care hoe?" He laughed & got up and chased me around his house. "Bitch! Did you just throw water on me?!"

"Aww what's wrong your make up melting?" I died laughing. He turned the sink on and splashed some on me. "Now what bitch! You wet with me!" I wiped the little bit of water off my arms. "Check and see who that is." I saw my phone ringing on the counter top. "Unsaved number." I rolled my eyes and grabbed the phone. "Hello?"