41

unknown

"As promised, you do your part we do ours. I pulled a lot of strings to get you here and you better hold up your end of the deal." I smirked.

"I got this, one at a time. Aaron Banks and Jace Davis will fall one at a time. I got a plan. Trust me when I say nobody stays at the top for long if I can help it. If it's one thing I've learned in my years, that's it. As long as y'all promise me safety."

"As Chicago PD and the FBI, we guarantee your safety." I got up and shook his hand. "Nice doing business with you."

"hey, don't fuck us over man, Much respect but so help me god I'll send your ass back t-"

"I should say the same to you." I let his hand go and walked out.

game time..

Jace

"Oh my gosh I have to poop so bad. I'm just ready to go." She said in a hush tone which made me laugh. "Go to the bathroom then, Shitty"

"Don't laugh at me! And i'm not pooping in Walmart! That's nasty!" She laughed. "What did you eat?" I turned into my fathers development. "Taco Bell."

"Well that's why your stomach fucked up, I told you don't eat that shit but noooo, you don't wanna listen to me"

"Shut up. I can't control my cravings. Did you get to your dad yet?"

"Pullin up now. My sister blowin my phone up, if she call you don't answer." She scoffed. "Like she really gonna call me, you better answer your girlfriend."

"Don't start, what you doin' today?"

"What? It's true, she act like she your damn girlfriend, I think she wanna be the one having your baby. and going to get my hair done after this, I gotta run home and go poop first though."

"Shut up, shitty." She wasn't lying though, that shit do be weird as hell.

"Your grandma" I laughed. "You always quick to say 'your grandma' but be on mute when she come around, I know you don't want that beef baby, Shelia Anne will put you on your ass"

She burst out laughing. "Shut up Jace, ain't nobody scared of you or your grandma. I'm bored I can't find what I'm looking for so I'm about to say fuck it and leave."

"What you lookin' for?"

"Another baby monitor for when she's in our room and a different breast pump, I don't like the one I was gifted, the nipple holes are so small it scares me."

"A breast pump, that shit sound brutal. You got my card right? But hold on baby imma call you when I leave here aight?" I pulled into the driveway of the address he gave me. "No, I didn't know you left it on the dresser for me, it's still sitting there. You better call me & please behave Jace! Im serious. Don't be mean!"

"I'm not mean Shanny. But I got you"

"That also means don't be rude! and don't forget your dentist appointment tomorrow!"

"Damn ok mom, are you done?"

"Yes daddy I'm done, I hope everything goes good. I love you pumpkin!" I chuckled and shook my head.

"I love you too shitty."

"Your grandma! Muah I love you bye!" I hung up.

I looked up and the garage door was opening up. I got up and he was coming out in a suit, a cigar in his mouth and glass of liquor in his hand, as usual. "My second born!" He dapped me up and gave me a man hug. "Wassup pops, how you been. It's good to see you out."