012

Jace

I got up and stretched. Tired wasn't the word. I looked over and seen Marco slumped over on the other bed in my room. Nigga lost his room keys and I got stuck with him. Nigga slept with all his clothes on, shoes on and everything knocked out in the most uncomfortable position. I picked up my pillow and launched it at him. He ain't even budge. "Nigga!" I threw another one as hard as I could. He popped up. "Well Happy Birthday bitch!" I chuckled as I picked up my phone off the charger. He was still just sitting there stuck. He was FUCKED UP last night!

This man couldn't even make it upstairs to his room. "Thanks bitch. My fuckin' head hurt!" He got up and patted his pockets. "Where my phone at?" I shrugged. "Shit I don't know, look under the bed and shit or you probably left it with that bitch you was with!" He smacked his forehead. "Fuck! I think I did!" I looked at my phone and Shanny texted me.

Shanny : get up!!
- I'm up
Shanny: good whats your hotel and room number Imma come after I shower and eat.
- come in like a hour and bring me some food
Shanny: fuck no tell whatever bitch you got in there with you that I gotta wait a hour to come over there for to get you some food.

I laughed. Here she go with this shit.

- naw ain't no bitch over here, just Marco. That's why I said come In a hour smart ass.

Shanny : oh hell no that's even worst. See you in a hour.

"You talk to ya girl Kia since you went off on her at the club?" He smacked his teeth. "How the fuck imma talk to her with no phone? Shit that might be a good thing now she can blow my phone up all she want! She was pissin' me off! I don't know why she think she my bitch!" I laughed. "Fakin' on your girl!"

"I fucked that girl like 3-4 times! I hit her phone when I needa get my d*ck wet just like everybody else do! Why out of ALL the niggas she fuck
I'm da one she so concerned about and shit." I shook my head, he lying like a mothafucka, Kia tell Shanny everything and Shanny ass tell me everything. He be simping like a mothafucka over that girl.

"Aw whatever! I heard she bout to marry that nigga Gino! Ain't he like 60!?" I turned on the PlayStation that was already in the suite and played 2k. "I ain't surprised! Wild ass, will fuck anybody wit a lil bit of money! But fuck all that! The bitch I was with last night!? Aw man! She was fakin' when we first got to her house, so I thought I was gon have to beat her ass and take that pu*sy! Real shit!" He laughed but he was dead serious. I looked at him like he was crazy. That's Marco for you he always been quick to go to that rape shit. That shit ain't right. But that's him. "Go head with that shit Marco, told you I got a niece & a sister, I ain't tryna hear that shit." I just shook my head. "My bad you know me!"

I looked at my dresser at the gold magnum wrapper. "Shit, aye throw that out for me when you leave." He laughed. "Damn bro, you had the bad ass spanish joint you was talkin' to up here last night?" I shook my head, "Nah Shanny fucked that up for me she wasn't fuckin' wit me but her sister was!" We laughed and dapped up. "Ass was even fatter and she knew I was tryna' fuck her sister first! And now she still textin' me now talkin' bout what I'm doing tonight!" I laughed and shook my head.

"What you hiding your evidence for then?" He laughed. "Shanny bout to come over and I ont' feel like hearing her mouth." He got up and stretched.

"Naw you know she came onto me a couple times? She stay on my d*ck on the low." No way in hell. "Nigga on who!" Here he go, everybody around us know you can't believe nothing this nigga Marco say when it come to females. He one of them niggas that can't handle a female not wanting him, he don't take rejection good. "On my dead folks! But I'm bout to step, I see you tonight" We dapped up. "Aight." I played 2k for a good thirty more minutes until I started to get in the shower.