018

Aaron 'Cash' Banks, twenty six years old standing at six feet four inches and about 230lbs of all muscle and tattoos. One of Southside Chicago's youngest, most notorious people to walk the streets. His number one priority always being his baby sister Shantel and having a psychotic step father and crackhead mother was never easy as you can imagine. Catching his first body at the tender age of fifteen, Cash grew up fast. Meaning, he started young. By seventeen, he was well respected by niggas twice his age all over Chicago.

Cash was the only young nigga moving big time weight in Chicago, everybody else was too scared to even think about trying Cash, so you know the rule, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. Nobody moved shit anywhere on the south side that was considered Cash's territory. That is, until DJ came along. DJ, two years younger was a pain in Cash's ass. No matter what type of threats Cash sent his way, no matter who said what, DJ stood his ground and wasn't scared of nobody, in his mind, nobody ran shit and he could do whatever, whenever! That same mentality Cash had, this all led to the two being tight & holding each other down til this day.

The fact that DJ was just as much of a deadly, cold hearted mothafucka' as he was, easily meant one thing. Alliance. Cash knew they would be stronger and richer together, plus, shit would be a lot easier if he and DJ came together, Dj knew it too.

Once the two came together the money piled up quicker than a mothafucka. The two combined had twice the amount of workers and triple the amount of respect and product. DJ til this day is still one of the only people Cash trust.

January 19th, 2015 at GW hospital, the day that he might not admit, but changed his life dramatically. Alexis Malone, girlfriend since high school, gave birth to their stillborn baby boy. Baby Angelo 'Cash' Banks. Neither Cash, Lex or Shanny took the death well.

Cash had never been more excited about anything in his entire life than he was when he found out he was having a son, to have that taken away so abruptly hurt him bad. Cash vowed that everything he accomplished would be for Angelo. The 'Angelo' memorial tattoo on his face, above his eyebrow was a forever reminder of his baby. The same tattoo Lex had on her back, hers with a complete picture.

Cash had been in prison for the last almost four years now. Thankfully he was only sentenced to five years, with his background, he easily could of been facing thirty to life! Cash was smooth, as much as the cops was into his ass and what he was doing, he was into them & still never let them catch him slippin. Though he had no problems in prison, he was well respected just as he was on the outside, he still didn't want to be in the hell hole and him and his lawyers were working over time to get him out.

(We'll come back to Cash a little later ;)

Shanny

"Come on Shanny!" Lex pulled me out the car and into the restaurant to meet Kia and Sunny. Two people I definitely didn't want to talk to. She tricked me and told me she needed me and it was an emergency. I had just got off work and I canceled my date with Ghost for this shit. Fuck Sunny, fuck Kia. Simple as that. They can do them and let me do me. I don't need neither one of them. I texted Ghost as I walked into the restaurant.

- She fucking lied, she got me here meeting Sunny and Kia -_-

Ghost: yea talk to ya homegirls. You need to!

- I don't need to do shit fuck both of them. I could be somewhere fun with you right now ugh

Ghost: relax for I promise I be waiting for you when you finish. Talk to ya girls