031

Jace

"Where you goin?" I turned around to see Coolie pointing a gun at me.

I chuckled and shook my head and put my hands up. "Look, I ain't got time to bitch with you, you think I killed ya bitch do what you do. But I'm tellin' you now, when you point a gun at me you better use that mothafucka." My jaws clenched.

He wiped his face. "Why you do it Dj?" I chuckled to myself, getting madder by the second. "Fuck that grimey ass bitch. Next question?" I ain't have shit to do with Sunny ass gettin smoked but let him think what he want, do what he do. "You a fucked up individual you know that? You was my fuckin' brother DJ!"

"Obviously not." I said looking at the gun in his hand. "Look at you, bitchin' out over sum' pu*sy. You wasn't shit but a bitch in the first place Coolie. Fuck she thought he was just gon magically disappear and leave her alone after she gave him the drop on Shanny? I told you I wasn't gon' do shit to her when I first found out didn't I? Cause I already knew she was gon get hers." I smirked but it quickly disappeared. He looked like he was in deep thought.

"Now let me ask, YOU somethin." I put my hands down and he gripped the gun some more. "You and I'm pretty sure the whole fuckin southside know I ain't no bitch. Its gon take a lot more than you pointin a gun at me to 'scare' me. So look.." I stepped down the steps to him. He backed up. "DJ back up man, for real, I don't want to but I will!" I kept walking towards him. "You a bitch Coolie."

"I'm a bitch? You sure about that?" He kept backing up. "You the one with the stick and you the one running, how that look?" I smirked. Of course I was strapped and I could have easily BEEN shot this nigga but I know Coolie. He a shooter but he ain't got the heart to shoot me. He backed up into a car so I stopped walking towards him. "Bye man." I chuckled and shook my head and headed back up the steps back to the building. "Fuck you!" I heard him yell before I heard two gunshots.

Two bullets hit his leg sending him to the ground. Jesus was about to finish him off. I really ain't give a fuck what he did at this point, I was just tryna get to Shanny.

I ran up the steps to apartment 304 and the door was cracked open. I rushed in & I caught Shanny as she was stumbling towards the door, she fell into my arm. A lady was laying on the floor bleeding and Michael and the girl Michele was no where to be found. "Shanny.." I shook her. She looked up at me. "Jace..I.." She barely got out, she was hyperventilating so bad. I started looking and feeling all over her body to make sure she wasn't bleeding or hurt anywhere.

"What's wrong baby? What happened? Come on we gotta get you out of here" Just as I started to walk her to the door she collapsed. I caught her of course but she was coming in and out of consciousness. "Shanny what the fuck?!" My heart started racing again, especially cause I couldn't see any visible injuries. I immediately picked her up bridal style to get her out of here and to the hospital. By that time Jesus and C-Note was coming in the apartment. "Man I don't see Mike nowhere!"

"Fuck that, get her to the hospital. I got this. Come on." I walked out the building to C-Note whip and sat Shanny in. "Shan?" She was zoned out. "Aight, I gotchu." I walked her over to him then I stopped. "C, don't fuck wit me aight? Believe me when I say her life depends on yours don't cross me nigga." I said dead serious, considering the fact my left hand man just pulled a gun on me I ain't taking no chances. If I find out he went anywhere other than to the hospital or something else happen to Shanny that's his head. No questions. After all this shit over I definitely need to have a conversation with my team. "You know I ain't on no fuck shit, I got her." He sped off and I and went back in the apartment and looked around. Nobody was nowhere to be found. Even the lady that was stretched out in the floor was gone. But I saw the bathroom light on that wasn't on before I took Shanny out. "Yo" I banged on the door three times before briefly waiting and kicking that bitch in.