40

Jace

"Oh hell no!" I snatched the skimpy ass baby bikini bathing suit out of Shanny's hand. "That's from me!" Kia yelled. "Yeah I can tell, my daughter ain't wearing this shit!"

"Baby it's cute!" I smacked my teeth. "My baby ain't dressin' like Kia thot ass." She smacked my leg. "Jace!"

"Fuck you too, DJ!" Kia smiled and slipped me the finger. I waved her off and we went to the next gift. It was definitely well over 100 gifts so we decided to stop now and finish at later, or at home hopefully cause a nigga is over it. "Ok everybody the food will be ready in five minutes." Money told everybody before she went back in the kitchen. Shanny laid on me. "I'm sleepy."

"Me too & if another mothafucka come try to hug me again you really gon be mad at me." She chuckled. I was dead serious, I hate when people touch me, especially people I don't know or ain't close with. All these long lost relatives and shit from her side and my side been getting to damn close for me, a conversation is good enough, shit, just "Hi" and "bye" is good for me.

"Your friends here." I looked at the door and Cash, C-Note, Jesus and Benji walked in with at least 3 gift bags each. "5 minutes my ass, I be back I'm hungry." She got up and went to the kitchen. "Wassup Shanny, congratulations again." She pushed pass C-Note and Benji and gave Jesus the biggest hug. I shook my head she cant stand they asses, she only like Jesus. She think that mf is a angel. She hugged and greeted her brother before she went to the kitchen.

"Well, look at daddy of the year over here!" I laughed, "Shut the fuck up." They all came and dapped me up and sat next to me. "Damn! It's female heaven up in here!" I shook my head. "What you expect, it's a damn baby shower. Where Cash bitch ass go?"

"I think he went outside, he asked Shanny where AJ was, why she so damn mean?"

"He outside wit Amira and the rest of the kids, Nico out back wit some bitch he invited and she just don't like your ass"

Shanny came and sat on my lap with a big ass plate of food. "Well damn, where my food at?"

"Between my legs, waitin for you to eat it" She said out loud, nonchalantly while chewing and I replied without missin a beat. "You talkin' a lot of shit for somebody who always tappin' ou-"

"Come on now niggas ain't tryna' hear all that freaky shit" I laughed as Shanny flipped C-Note the finger. "Don't listen then nigga" She joked.

"I see why y'all asses got a baby on the way! Hopefully she don't look like this nigga right here." Shanny launched a water bottle at Benji and he dodged it.

"My baby is gonna be beautiful like her mother and father. Imma go get you some food papi" She got up and kissed my cheek.

"Aight, damn DJ, nigga got it like that?" I shook my head. "Don't let that shit fool you, she be yellin' at me for nothing in about a hour watch. I'm serious"

Shanny

"Everybody talkin bout 'Where Shanny go' 'Shanny escaped' and shit, I knew exactly where to find you" Jace came in the attic and shut the door. My moms house is new so the attic is a fully furnished and functioning living area.

"What's wrong baby?" He sat next to me and I put my feet in his lap. "Nothing, my feet hurt and I just needed an moment." He untied the straps on my shoes that went around my ankle and laughed before he started massaging my feet. "Lil fat ass feet stay swollen" I burst out laughing too because they really do stay swollen and they look so funny like that. "Right!? I mean damn, another one for handicap Shanny!"