026

Jace

"So wassup Marco? Man to Man wassup?" I sat in front of him, he was tied up in a chair with blood pouring out his mouth. He was about to speak but he ended up coughing up blood and his tooth. "Fuck you I'll kill you."

"What's stoppin' you?" He looked up at me and then down at the ties on his hands. His left eye was swollen all the way shut and his nose was all types of crooked. I shrugged and reached in my pocket for my pocket knife and cut the ropes off his hands. "Do what you do." I slid back. He tried to stand up, he was holding onto the arm rests on the chair until Jesus kicked it away. He stood by himself for a good 30 seconds with his legs shakin' like a stripper before I sent a right hook to the same jaw I hit earlier, sending him to the floor. "I'm tellin' you now you ain't walkin outta' here tonight, you gotta Fuckin' hand problem Marco. I knew you was a bitch who do anything for sum p*ssy Marco but I ain't think you was stupid enough to go that far." Jesus tossed me my .40. "Damn DJ, you gon kill me over a bitch?" He chuckled. "Nah, you just a problem I ain't had the time to take care of." His eyes got wide when I let the clip fall to the floor and added the extended clip and cocked it. "Adios mothafucka." I sent the whole 10 rounds into his body, until the clip was empty. "Tell Benji and them come clean this shit up." I gave Jesus back the gun and headed upstairs where C-note, Jesus, and Coolie was sitting down talking I wasn't in the mood for that shit I was ready to go home with my shawty. I stopped, having all this shit on my mind made me wanna clear the air a lil faster than planed. "Yo, Coolie. Come here right fast."

He followed me into my office and I sat down and kicked my feet up. "Wassup Bro?"

"Shit, wassup with you? How Sunny doin?" I asked, I ain't wanna believe my left hand man would be on no foul shit but his answers now would give me my answer. He shrugged. "To be honest, I ont know, I ain't talk to her ass in about a week. Why wassup?"

"And what happened last time you saw her?" He looked down at his hands like he knew that I knew what was up wit' Sunny and that I was waiting for his ass to lie. "Man, I hope you on't think I'm with that shit to DJ, you know me better than that." I shook my head. "Nah, if I did in all honesty, you'd be downstairs wit more holes then swiss cheese like ya man Marco. You know I ain't a nigga to cut no cards, I believe you. But Sunny, that's some fucked up shit man, for real & knew that shit and ain't say shit. I ain't even say shit Shanny about it. She gonna' flip!"

He nodded. "Yea I know, I know. I fucked up man. You know that's a fucked up predicament, I flipped out on her ass about it, especially for lyin' about the shit man, I hate a lyin ass bitch."

*

I got to Shanny house and it was 4 am. I ain't wanna just walk in cause it is 3 women in here right now it ain't just Shanny no more. I was raised around women, you never know how they walking around the house. The door swung open and it was Zena, eating a sandwich. "Wessup Dj" Her strong southern accent get me every time. I chuckled. "Wessup Zena." I mocked her and she laughed. "Don't me mockin' me! Go take care of my cousin for you catch these hands." I shook my head and went upstairs to Shanny room. She was sitting on her bed putting an ice pack on her neck. Her hair was wet sitting on top of her head in a bun. "Hey baby." She put the ice pack down and I walked to where she was sitting and she wrapped her arms around me and hugged me while she was still sitting down. "Wassup, how you feel baby?"

"I'm ok it doesn't hurt as bad right now the ice numbed the hell out of me I just get pissed every time I look in the mirror you know how I am about my appearance I hate scars and bruises and shit." I lifted her head up. "Let me see." She had like a purple ring around her neck and looking at it just pissed me off all over again. I shook my head. "How the fuck did I let that happen?" I said more to myself. "Don't say that, it is not your fault. What could you have done? He said he was getting out of here so he was planning to try some shit sooner or later fuckin' creep. I'm proud of you to!" I walked off to use the bathroom and turn the shower on. "For what?"