007

DJ

I just got back to Chicago so I stopped to hit a session with my niggas. I walked in and everybody was sitting down smoking. "Right on time! Wassup bro?" Coolie dapped me up and I sat down. "I'm straight, Nico be here tomorrow and shit." I joined the rotation. "Damn I needed that!" I passed it to Marco. "How his daughter doin?" I shrugged. "Shit, I wish I knew! Her mother been bitchin, I ain't seen her since last month. She don't wanna  tell me where she moved to like I can't find out. Where C-Note?" I laughed.

C-Note, the nigga can find out anything about any fuckin' body in five minutes. Shit is crazy. "I think he downstairs, aye you talked to Shanny?" Marco asked me which made me snap my neck in his direction, remembering what Shanny was whinin' about. "Naw nigga, why wassup?" He threw his hands up. "Nothin' fam, I was just askin'" I shook my head. "You checkin' for her for a reason wassup? What you want her?" My thoughts from the beginning. Everybody burst out laughing. "Come on Marco you know that's DJ girl! That's why he getting so offensive!" Jesus said & Marco laughed. "I know! I don't want shawty I promise!" He smirked. "That is not my- I ain't got time for this shit today" I stood up and hit the blunt a couple more times before I went downstairs to see C-Note.

"Yo! Wassup DJ!" I dapped him up and sat in the spinning chair next to him. He had some lil nigga in the booth. C-Note is a producer to. That's where the name came from. He ain't shit in the music world, but his name carry weight in the streets for gettin' the drop on niggas. "Wassup, can we talk real quick." He nodded and told the nigga he would be back. "Come on man! I paid for two hours!" The nigga snatched the earphones off. I pushed the button. "Nigga you some shit anyway! T-Pain ain't even got enough auto tune to fix that! Stop actin' like a bitch he be back." He ain't say shit he just looked at me. I looked at his ass back. He threw his hands up in surrender and sat down. I laughed and shook my head I went where C-Note was, where his computer at.

"Kyla Richmond. My brother baby mother, where she at?" He nodded and went to work on his MacBook and within minutes.. "Kyla Richmond, 5677 Pollard Dr, Springfield, Illinois. She live with her daughter Amira Davis and a roommate, Phone number: 555-7816, She making $18 working at a doctors office and at this hookah lounge at night-" I stood up. "Aight, that's enough. Good lookin' bro." He stood up and dapped me up. I put a couple hundreds in his hand at the same time. "Anytime!" I went back upstairs and pulled out my phone to call her.

"Hello?" She answered on the third ring. "This DJ. Where you at?"
"Well shit, hello to you to DJ! And just got in from the park with Amira. What's going on with Nico? Please tell me you know something, I'm going crazy over here not knowing." I ran my hands over my face. "Yeah, imma come over there to see Mimi, I talk to you about that when I see you. Why you ain't say shit about you moving? And damn near two hours away at that? I would like to see my fuckin' niece and know where she at!"

Just when she was about to say something I a call beeping in. Nikki... "Aye Imma call you back when I'm on my way Ky!" I clicked over to Nikki. "Yo?"

"You comin' through baby?" Shit that's all she had to say. "I be through there in a minute." I hung up and went back to the rotation. "You good nigga?" I nodded, "I'm bouta go get good! I know that!" I handed Coolie the blunt back and got up. "Bout to get some sweet Shanny huh?!" Marco laughed. "Naw, but I know your bitch ass wish you was" I never bite my tongue I say what I want to whoever. "Aw shit!" Jesus laughed. "You got a problem or sum Marco? Speak up if you do" I was dead serious I wasn't paying they instigating asses no mind. That's my man but he giving me a bad vibe right now. "Naw." I shook my head and dapped everybody up and left. Soon as I got in my car Shanny text me.

$hanny- where you at?
- Why wassup
$hanny- 😑

She called me. "What girl?" She smacked her teeth. "Next time I ask where you at I expect an answer! You know who you answer to!" I laughed. "Stop playin' wit me Shanny, wassup?What you want?"