042

Jace

"I don't get her ass man, I know I ain't perfect but I treat my girl right! Can't nobody say I don't treat her ass good. She complain about every fuckin' thing I mean shit I gotta work! I can't be laid up wit her all day everyday, you would think she would get that by now considerin we goin on three years and 6 knowin each other."

"Man you gotta baby on the way, and you know you gotta be around and help her. The new born timin' is critical." I looked at C-Note. "Yeah, I know. That's why I'm tryna get all this shit straight now so I can relax when my baby get here and focus on my girls." I walked through the door of my office with C-Note on my trail.

"How you doin man? Santana. you must be who I need to talk to." He extended his hand. "Wassup man? So whatchu want?" I wasn't isn't the mood to be meeting new people or to be talkin to anybody at all, my fuckin mouth sore as hell and I'm tired.

"Look, I just moved down here, I ont want nothing more then to get put on and make some money like everybody else and I know you the man all about the money."

"What make you think I can make that happen? Sound like what you need is a job sir." I leaned back and put my feet up on my desk. "Come on Jace, this my blood it ain't gotta be like that, he cool people, hard worker. He ain't on no stupid shit." I looked at C-Note who spoke up. "Was I talkin to you man?" He sat back and ain't say nothing.

"No for real, was I talking to you?" He threw his hands up in surrender and shook his head. "Your cousin could be a fuckin fed for all I know. Sit back and let me handle this. Fuck he can't talk on his own?!"

"Santana... You gotta lil crush on my girl or sum, huh?" C-Note look like he seen a ghost when I said that shit.

He shook his head. "Nah man, it ain't even like that. I mean, it was befo, when I first saw her but it ain't take me long to find out that was you, so I backed up off her. No disrespect big homie." Motherfuckas been tellin me about some lil lightskin nigga that's been all up in Shanny face. I ain't no bitch ass nigga that stop a nigga pockets over a female cause I'm a strong believer in if you can take her, you can have her, if you can take her she wasn't mine to begin wit, I'll never hate the player. I just don't do disrespect at all.. my bitch walking around 8 months pregnant and your cousin work right under me so you know wassup with her, that's disrespect to me then to turn around and ask me to put you on is crazy, yo ass can't even afford my bitch. Nigga got a pick a side, I ain't payin a nigga to push up on my girl and if you pick the other side know what come wit it.

"Imma tell you what, C-Note get out and shut da door."
*

*

*
Ain't no way I could stay in the trap all day today, fuck all that I just wanted to go home. I feel like shit. My mouth hurt like hell and I gotta headache.

Shanny was sitting on the bed in her short black silk robe watching TV. Her hair was wet I can tell she just got out the shower. "Hey baby. what's wrong?" She looked at me with concern as I kicked my shoes off and dived in the bed, which I never do. I kissed her before I laid my head on her lap and she ran her hand over my head. "My fuckin gums is killin me dawg, and my head hurt." My mind be going like moving a mile a minute and a nigga just need to rest.

"Are you listening to me!?" She looked at the clock and continued to run her hands over my hair. "You haven't had your medicine that's why! Let me get it." I smacked my teeth. "I hate that shit, it make my mouth numb, rather have a damn perc or something" She smiled coming back in with my prescription Oragel. "I told him no percocets. You don't need to be getting hooked like the rest of these pill popping ass niggas, you'll be find numb mouth" I shook my head and sat on the edge of the bed. She stood between my legs and my hands rested on her ass. "Now open up." I smacked my teeth and opened my mouth. She rubbed the stuff on my gums where my wisdom teeth were before she stuck her finger down my throat making me gag. I smacked her ass as hard as I could. "Ouch Jace!" She kept laughing.