Shanny's Birthday

Shanny

"GET UP SHAWTY YOU 24" I felt the bed go down next to me and a kiss on my face. "Baby girl, wake up." He rubbed my back.

"Come on Ny, tell Mommy wake up! It's her birthday!" He laughed and put her near my face and head so she could mess with me. I smiled.

"Get up birthday girl" I yawned and sat up to see Jace sitting next to me holding Nyla. A huge balloon bouquet with the number 24 on them, a bunch of smaller balloons and a pink, white and red rose bouquet sat at the foot of the bed.

"Happy Birthday My NIGGA" He kissed me even with my morning breath which he NEVER will do, that made me laugh and smile. "Thank you baby, it's so pretty!" I took my baby, she ain't pay me no mind, just my boobs.

"You tell Mommy Happy Birthday NyNy?" He tickled her sides and took her back as I went to go examine the three gift boxes. I knew what the first one was off the rip, it was a long rectangle box, definitely a wig from my favorite brand! I smiled as I picked it up. He chuckled. "I already know you know what that is, and tell Kia ass, as much as she charged me for that mothafucka it better look like its coming out ya scalp when she finished!" He joked and kissed me. I laughed as I opened up the 26" Body Wave Raw Indian wig and ran my hands through it, I taught her well. I'm wearing  a updo later on but she knew to make my man get me a bomb ass wig on his dime. 

"Get ya self get dressed, you got a full day ahead of you, I'm bout to go feed fats over here, she just woke up and reaching for titty city already and shit." I laughed, now she was eating her hands. I kissed her before he took her and went downstairs. "Don't call her that!"

I stretched. 24. "I'm getting old!" I don't know what Jace got planned for the day but I plan on slaying all day! Especially after I get my hair done at 2!

After I got out the shower I picked out my first outfit of the day.

A pink pants and crop top set

A pink pants and crop top set. Something different than what I usually wear since it is my birthday. I sat down at my vanity to do my hair and make up, I'm so tired of this red, I'm glad it will be gone in a few hours.

"Ok Jace I'm ready." I grabbed my clutch and headed down the steps only to see my brother standing in the foyer talking to Jace with a giftbag in his hand!

"Cash!!" I jumped on him and he laughed and caught me with his free hand. I didn't expect him to be back on time for my birthday. "Happy Birthday baby sis. You ready to go?" He hugged me back before he put me down.

"Yeah where we going?" I don't know why I asked, I know he ain't gon tell me. "Don't worry bout that, let's go." He dapped Jace up and I kissed him and Nyla before we left.