027

Sunny

"I wanna talk to you." I held the phone in my shaking hand. That's right Michele.. "Shanny.. Can we talk."
"What the fuck you wanna talk to me about? I ain't got shit to say to you." She said nonchalantly. I felt the hands grip my shoulders. "Sha-Shanny.. I wanna talk."

"Well shit talk! Whatever you got to say you can say right now Sunny. You wastin' my time." I felt the hot tears run down my face. "Shanny! Michele -" I felt the phone get snatched out of my hands and sent to the floor shattering. I screamed as he grabbed my face roughly. "Oh you don't know how to follow directions do you Michele?" He chuckled evilly. I put my head in my hands and cried. I was surprised I had any tears left. I felt like shit. What did I get myself into. I didn't know who Michele was, I just wanted to get that name to Shanny just in case she does come in contact or something,  but it was driving me crazy that he kept calling me that. He said that name in his sleep and everything. I was planning to escape this bitch. I can't take it any more I'm going insane. I've been studying his every move and there is a lot of them. It's like this man never sits still. He talks to himself, he fights himself and he only eats his food mashed up! This man smushes his food in his hands before he eats. The small house we been in is very dark and the windows are boarded up. The house only had one floor and a basement. I stayed upstairs on a small pallet in a corner tied to some cinder blocks. He slept on the kitchen on the floor in front of the refrigerator most of the time, some times he slept on the counter top. either way he banged his head in his sleep and it drove me nuts!

He spent most of the day time in the basement where I've never been and I'm fine with that, I savor the moments where his scary ass is away from me. It being pitch black in here all the time except for the crack of dawn makes it worst. He crawls around in the dark scaring me just for the thrill. I swear he belongs In somebodies graveyard! Fuck a mental asylum. My heart stops every time I hear his heavy footsteps coming up the steps. "Michele...Lets play a game." I curled into a ball in the corner and slowly shook my head. "Michael,Pleas-" I said just above a whisper looking up at his piercing green eyes in the pitch black room. "Now!"  He cut me off. I cried harder and got up slowly. The room was quiet besides the cat that snuck in here every couple of days to look for food. wait a minute....How the hell does it get in here? I thought to myself. "Michele!" I felt myself being pushed into the brick wall. "Don't ever fucking ignore us!" I cringed as my tears flowed freely, "I'm sorry I'm sorry!"

"Walk to the other side of the room."  He lifted the cinder block and carried it across the room as I walked and sat it down next to me. "Stay right there." His words were so powerful. I nodded. I watched as he disappeared into the darkness slowly and down the steps he went. As soon as he was gone, I felt along around the wall for an opening since I couldn't see shit. The chain connected to the cinder block wasn't that long so I couldn't go oh but so far. I finally felt on something metal. Like a vent with a cover on it. I lifted the cover and the slight light shined in. I hurried and closed it before he could see it. I was so excited. I can't even think straight right now but I know I don't have time for thinking right now, If imma get out of here I gotta go now.

I felt around the opening and it wasn't that big. I turned my attention back to the cinder block I was attached to and It was no way I could get it off so I had to take it with me. My heart was racing as I kept looking back towards the basement door. I had to be careful not to make to much noise because the floors creek so much. I squatted down and lifted the heavy cinder block with both of my hands. I slowly made the short steps to find the vent. Opened it slightly, just enough to put the cinder block threw first without letting to much light in. I sat it down slowly and slid it in against the metal, It made such a big sound but after it was more than halfway through I just pushed it the rest of the way and forced myself through. I heard stomping coming from the steps and panicked. Once I was outside the slight sunlight burned my eyes. I picked up the cinder block and ran for my life.