023

Shanny

"So why the was the bitch in the car Jace? With no shirt on! You better remind that bitch that I'm crazy!"

"Want me to cut her?" Zena whispered next to me with a mouth full of food.

"I ain't do shit but tell her I wasn't fuckin' with her but Imma talk to you when I get there aight? Let you calm your ass down cause when you mad it's like talkin' to a brick wall." I rolled my eyes. "Yeah whatever." I hung up. I already know Imma have to hear about that when he get here but oh well. I dialed the number Nikki sent the picture from for like the fifteenth time and no answer. "Scary bitch."

"You sure you ain't finna come out with us?" Zena said putting her shoes on. I shook my head. "Yeah I wouldn't wanna go nowhere after I got my salad tossed like THAT! I swear I was finna come up there and watch just for the fuck of it. You was loud as hell." I shook my head. "Can you not!?"

She laughed. "My bad nasty! But I'll see you later cousibug! I'm finna go turn it up in Chicago!"

"Be safe have fun hoe!" She went outside to her ride.
As soon as I closed the door and was walking to my room, somebody was knocking on the door. I knew it wasn't Jace that fast.

I looked through the peephole and it was the one and only. "Hey baby." I rolled my eyes and let her in. "Ok ma, you know the drill until I can fully trust you stay out of my room and don't lock no doors unless it's the front door."

"Shanny, I'm telling you I've changed. I promise you don't have to treat me like this again. But I respect your wishes. You have your reasons."

"Yeah, tell me about it. But you know your welcomed to anything in the kitchen so knock yourself out. I'm in a pissy mood right now so just please let me be. Jace should be here in a couple minutes so open the door." I walked off before she could even say anything.

I was beyond in a pissy mood I was PISSED THE FUCK OFF! Why this bitch sending me pictures in the car with my man? Then gonna go scary and not answer the phone! I looked at the picture again "This bitch got the fuckin' nerve." Jace got some fuckin' explaining to do and just wait til' I see her ass. I put my phone down and rubbed my temples. "Woosah." I went and got in the shower for a half hour. I got out and lotioned my body down and started putting my clothes on. I wasn't going anywhere so I settled on a Skims set. I heard brief talking downstairs so knew Jace was here. I swung my room door open and waited for him to come up the stair before I started making my bed. I felt arms wrap around me. "Wassup beautiful." I moved his arms. "Don't hey beautiful me! What the fu-" I stopped and rubbed my temples again trying to calm down. The fact that it was Nikki was making it ten times worst.

"Shanny.. Look don't you think if we was doing anything other than sittin' there she woulda made sure to snap a picture of dat'? With her pressed ass. Aight, I ain't saying it was right to meet with her in the first place, yeah that was my fault, I was wrong. But I didn't do shit. She wasn't even supposed to be in my car. I was just gon tell her we done and to leave me the fuck alone! Come on now you out of all people know me! I may be alot of things but I ain't a liar."

"Exactly you shouldn't have been with her ass in the first play when you know her intentions are no good. Do I believe you? Yes I do because I trust you not to do me like that, But was that a stupid ass thing to do? Hell yea! You know how that bitch is! How you think I feel? You wasn't texting me back but you was sitting in the car with nasty ass Nikki! Out of all people! Jace I will kill that bitch you better get her! I can deal with hating ass groupie bitches cause I know you got a lot! But not when you got them In your car!"