0.1

To Niamh. You inspire me without even knowing it. 

THIS BOOK IS A SEQUEL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previously on Chase Me:

{Calum}.

I gasped in pain, a sudden sensation rushing through my body. I breathed heavily, almost panting if I was able to, my chest rising up and down quickly, so I thought.

'Del- Delilah.' I struggled to mumble out her name, wishing I could reach out to her so that I didn't slip away. 'Please, Delilah. I'm scared. Don't let me go.'

Was I dying? Was this finally the end?

It felt like my body was being tugged, a throbbing pain pulsing deep at my bones, starting from my feet up to my chest. I never thought it would be this painful, I always thought that if it were to happen, that I would just slip away peacefully and painless. It was excruciating, unbearable and I wanted to stop right then and there. I tried screaming out to someone to end it all, but even now - at my worst hour, no one could hear me.

'I'm sorry Delilah.' I mumbled over and over to myself, never wanting to leave her. I could hear the weakness in my own voice, the way my voice cracked as I whispered her name not even close to the amount of pain I was feeling.

My eyes twitched, but it felt like they were glued together. I didn't want to open them; I was scared of what I would see, scared of what I wouldn't see for that same reason. But slowly, I peeled them open, a bright light shining down on me, almost blinding.

"Calum?"

- - - -

{Delilah}.

I had never been more relived to walk into that hospital room and see Calum.

Instantly I was at his side, my hands taking hold of his in a matter of seconds, brining it up to my lips and placing a tender kiss to his knuckles. "I love you so much." I whispered to him, tears falling from my eyes onto the white sheets he laid soundlessly on.

It was just like the doctor had said. He was staring absentmindedly as if he wasn't all there, his eyes unable to meet mine or focus on me; but it didn't even matter, they were open. He looked so weak, yet it was the strongest he had been in weeks, the idea hard to fathom.

I kept calm, my tears reducing, but still somewhat falling every so often. Slowly, Calum tilted his head to his left where I was standing, it seeming obvious how much effort this was for him. I squeezed on his hand firmly, smiling down at him as he fought to keep his eyes open, the half hour of being awake almost too exhausting for him.

"It's ok." I told him. I wasn't sure quiet what I meant by that, but it was the truth, whatever it was. I kept my gaze focused on him, my hand running through his hair soothingly and I could just tell that he had missed my touch.

"I promise I'm not going to go anywhere. I'm staying right here." I assured him, quietly sitting down beside him, my fingers still running through his small, messy curls. Just like they had opened, his eyes drew heavy and began to flutter shut, within minute Calum being sound asleep.

It was different this time, though everything else was too. He was going to wake up.

-

13/08/15

Ha, and you thought I'd let Calum die.

First chapter of the Sequel! I can't believe I'm writing a second book, wow. It's only a short chapter because its an intro and I wanted it to be. I hope you like and whats to come.

[Luke would be the type of boyfriend to tie a blanket or towel around your shoulders like a cape when you're mad at him and say "Now you're super mad."]

ANYWAYS PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE HAPPEN, BECAUSE I WILL TAKE IT INTO CONSIDERATION. I'LL BE STRICTER ON COMMENTS THIS TIME ROUND. 15 COMMENTS FOR NEW UPDATE (only because new book).

LOVE YOU.