0.8

{Delilah}.

It was late evening when I arrived at the hospital again. I must have spent hours just sitting by my car, looking out into the city not having to worry about anything for a while. It kept me content and it was the first time ages where I felt like I could breathe without a massive weight pushing me down. But it soon started getting late again, and I knew I had to go back to Calum.

I thought he would be fine after I gave him several hours distance, but it didn't seem to help him the slightest bit like it helped me. I was confused upon hearing loud voices sounding from Calum's room. Every step I took closer to them kept me wondering what was happening. 

No one else was around, only Luke standing before Calum in his room, both sharing angered looks on their face, as confusion washed over my mine. 

"Whats going on?" I asked them, furrowing my eyebrows together as I slowly inched closer to Luke's side. He moved away from me hastily, tugging at his hair frantically. "Calum?" I pushed his name, impatiently awaiting an answer, shrugging off Luke's weird behaviour.

"Calum thinks that there's something going on between us." Luke stated, his voice couldn't be flatter if he tried. My eyes drifted between the two of them, taking a few seconds to realise that he meant it.

"Calum, you-"

"Don't. I'm not stupid." Calum interrupted me, the first time he was able to say a sentence without his voice wavering.

"I.." I choked up, looking back to Luke unsure what to say or do.

"Unbelievable." Calum muttered from his place, lying down on the mattress, covering his eyes with his arm. 

"Calum," I began, wondering what had led him to think this way, but once again he cut me off.

"Just go. Both of you." He spoke, now beginning to slur again slightly.

"Calum, please."

"Go!" He yelled, his voice booming with exhaustion as if he didn't make his point clear.

Luke shook his head in spite, turning on his heel and hurrying out the room. I followed after him, trying to catch up to him as he was walking in a hurried pace almost like he couldn't wait to get out of this place.

"Luke," I called his name to try and get him to slow down, but It only resulted in him turning to face me, his anger which was previously aimed at Calum was now focused on me.

"What do you want, Del?" He spat, his words leaving me taken aback. 

"I, I.." I stuttered like I formerly had done when talking to Calum.

Luke huffed and shook his head again and I could see how frustrated he was growing with me in only a matter of seconds. I stood there puzzled, wondering what I had done to make everyone so annoyed or seem to turn against each other. 

"Just leave me alone." He mumbled before turning around again, walking away from me as watched him go.

What had happened to make everyone seem to hate me?

-

Sorry it's short. I didn't get many comments on the last few chapters and I have a few assignments at the moment.

But anyways, 40+ COMMENTS FOR AN UPDATE ! 40+ COMMENTS FOR AN UPDATE !

Love you.