You sound like honey

I climbed onto the bus with my black hood up over my hat to make sure no one recognized me. My bodyguards sat up front considering they hardly leave my side. Plus, this bus can be filled with all kinds of crazy wackos. They must think I'm dumb and shit, being rich and still taking a fucking bus and on my damn birthday. I just wanted to relive the days where I ain't have nothing but the bus to take. I'll never forget my roots and where I came from. It's what Proof would've wanted, y'know? Represent the D.

I kept my head lowered a little as I looked for an empty seat. Sometimes I wish people treated me like a normal person. I wouldn't have to go through all this bullshit. As I walked down the aisle towards the back of the bus, I noticed an empty seat by a girl sitting by a window.

"Uh...Is this seat taken?" I asked.

"Oh no, you can sit there." 

Her voice sounded soft and calm causing me to be less tense. I was a little nervous because it's been a while since I rode in something so public. I looked up at the girl. She had on a black hoodie with ear buds in her ear. She had beach blonde hair with pink streaks in her bangs. I never thought someone could pull off pink bangs but she actually made them look attractive.

I looked down at my shoes. They were called the Infrared Air Max 90 premiums. I suddenly glanced over at the girl's shoes. We had the very same ones on.

I took another glance at her, viewing her up and down when I noticed...we completely matched. She had on a black sweater, with black jeans plus the air maxes and coincidentally...so did I. I couldn't help but smile. This was pretty weird and such a crazy ass coincidence. She was looking out the window as I lightly tapped her on the shoulder. I made sure the brim of my hat was down so I wasn't so recognizable.

She turned her head and looked straight at me taking out her earbuds. Her eyes were...gorgeous. I've never seen eyes like hers before. They were a deep deep blue almost purple.

"I like your shoes." I said with a smirky grin pointing down. She looked down for a brief second and a wide grin spread across her face.

"I like yours too, Em. What size you wear? I wear 10's. Lets see if you can fit your feet..." 

She looked at me and smiled as I stared back at her in awe. She knew who I was.

"How'd you know I was..." I trailed off.

"I've been a fan of yours since I was 17. I'd recognize you from anywhere."

"Well...why aren't you going ape shit like most fans...or should I say Stans?"

 She let out a small chuckle.

"I actually have no clue...I guess because I've listened to you for so long, I feel like I've met you before. In my eyes, you're just a normal person."

 I just looked at her not being able to process this. I looked straight into her dark eyes and I looked at her face more. She was absolutely stunning under that hood.

"I've never heard someone say some shit like that to Eminem before. No one ever looks at me as just Marshall. Thank you."

"No, thank you for making music that helped me," she glanced down kind of like she was remembering something, "when I was...uhm down. I hope you don't mind but can I get a picture of us? I have a memory wall where I post exciting pics and this would definitely top the cake." 

I immediately said yes and she took out her phone and gave it to me. We took 3 pictures. One where she was smiling and I was being serious, one of us making silly faces, and one of us sticking up the middle finger. She let out a soft chuckle making me smirk a little.