Monday

Fucking...Monday.

I totally understand how Garfield feels.

I roll over and fall out of bed...literally. Great way to start the day. I groan loudly and lift myself up. I look over to the disheveled bed and noticed Marshall wasn't there.

I'm pretty sure he stayed over last night because the kids were at Kim's and he didn't have to work. I was confused on where he went. He usually stays put as I sleep.

I walked out of my room and went to brush my teeth. Afterwards, I went towards the kitchen and I heard voices. When I entered I saw Chapin sitting on the counter eating a bowl of cereal and Marshall on the phone.

"Alright baby. Tell the others I said to have a great day and that I love them. Okay. Love you Hai-Hai."

I grabbed an apple as Marshall hung up the phone and walked towards me.

"Morning baby." He said grabbing my waist and pulling me towards him. He gave me a chaste kiss and rested his forehead on mine.

"Goooood Morning." I said as I felt his breath linger on my face.

"Ew guys. Can't you wait until I go to school?"

Marshall and I laughed. I walked over to sit next to her on the stool and Marshall sat on the opposite side of me.

*Marshall's POV*

She's so beautiful.

"Good Morning." she said to Chapin.

"Buenos Dias!"

"Here you are speaking Spanish yet you're failing it."

"Welp! That's my cue!" Chapin said getting up and picking up her book bag, "Bye Mom by Da--"

All of our eyes widened with shock.

"Oh my god! I am so sorry! I didn't mean to say that!"

"It's okay! Baby, come here." Charlie said.

Chapin walked over to her and looked down obviously filled with embarrassment.

"Listen, you can call me mommy anytime you would like. Just never forget who your really mommy is okay?"

A tear slipped out both of their eyes and I just watched, still filled with shock. Charlie and Chapin hugged and I decided it was my time to speak up.

"You can call me Dad too but just don't forget who your real parents are as Charlie said. As long as me and Charlie are together, I'll treat you like my own daughter. I love you and you mean as much to me as my own girls."

Chapin came over and hugged me. I hugged her back and she wiped her tears and put her book bag on her back.

"Okay, bye mom! Bye dad!"

I went over to Charlie and put my arm around her and waved with the other.

"Bye!" we both said simultaneously.

Once she left, Charlie turned to me and kissed me.

"Thank you so much for doing that. It means so much."

"No problem baby. Anything for you two."

She kissed me gently on the lips and it turned into something way more passionate. I slipped my hands underneath her shirt caressed her hips. She tugged on the hem of my shirt and I broke the kiss so she can take it off.

"Are you sure?"

She nodded her head and I picked her up and carried her to her room and gently placed her on the bed. I kissed her lips and she bit mine. I trailed kisses from her lips to her neck and left little hickies. A moan escaped her mouth as I nibbled the side of neck. I then reached for the end of her shirt and pulled it over her head. I then continued to kiss her and I rolled us over so she was on top of me.