Hunt you down!

The party ended at around 1 am and I had loads of fun.

"This is going to be a late flight." I said yawning while sitting in the car with Marshall.

"I actually rented a hotel tonight. I thought maybe we can stay in L.A. for a while." Marshall said shyly.

"WHAT?! OH MY GOD! THIS IS GOING TO BE SO MUCH FUN!!!" I yelled and Marshall laughed. "What about Chapin and work?!" I realized that this wasn't going to work. Marshall grabbed my hand and I instantly calmed down.

"Charlie, relax. I already told them. Your Aunt June has Chapin and Matt and Jake are taking care of the shop."

"You planned this whole thing? You think you're slick..."

"Well I am Slim Shady." He said whispering in my ear sending shivers up my spine. We got to the hotel which must have been expensive because the lobby was beautiful by itself.

"What am I going to wear? I didn't pack enough!"

"Tracy brought all the clothes we bought from the store and some extra clothes for you since we're staying for a couple days"

"Marshall...you went to so much trouble. You didn't have to!"

"It's okay. Seriously I wanted to." I went over to him and gave him a hug.

"Thank you Marshall. I really appreciate it." He acknowledged my thank you and then we went up to the room. It was absolutely gorgeous. Marshall gave me the clothes Tracy bought and I changed into some pajamas. I then sat on the bed next to Marshall who changed as well.

"So what are we going to do?"

"Lets just talk." He said laying down. I laid beside him and we asked each other all sorts of questions. I eventually started getting tired and I fell asleep...

***
I woke up at around ten and I felt an arm wrapped around my waist. I totally forget where I was until I turned around to see a snoring Marshall. I smiled a little and fell back to sleep. I woke up again at around 12 and noticed that Marshall was gone. In his place was a little note.

Good morning Charlie. We're in L.A.
This sexy ass note is how you'll start your day.
Its filled with surprises and more notes of fun.
And an even bigger surprise when you're done with the hunt.
Just follow all the clues until you get to end.
To get the first clue call your best friend.
-Marshall

Oh my! What is he up to?! A scavenger hunt!? This is going to be so much fun! I am head over heels for this guy...

I grab my phone and immediately call Matt.

"Hello Matt? Marshall said you had a clue --."

"I bet you're hungry from your 9 hour slumber.
So get off of social media including your tumblr
And hurry to get some breakfast from the lobby downstairs.
And don't worry about your clothes or your hair.
From Marshall."