Ultrasound #1

Eight weeks.

I am eight weeks pregnant. That means that I am two months almost three. Today I have my first ultrasound. It'll tell me my due date and show me the baby's heart rate and size. 

I've been having every pregnancy symptom in the book and Marshall...well he looks utterly exhausted trying to keep up with my eating habits. I'm actually starting to show even though its only my first trimester. Marshall thinks its just me gaining weight from all of the food and weird cravings I've been eating. 

"It's only my first trimester and I'm ready for this baby to just pop out of me." I said walking over to the car. 

Marshall laughed and helped me inside. He acts like I'm so huge and that I need help with everything. I honestly don't but I really appreciate his effort.

"So are you nervous?" he asked as he started driving.

"Not really. I'm more excited than anything. Are you nervous?"

"What? Me? Nervous? No!"

"Liar!"

"Am I that bad?"

"Yes," I giggled, "Why are you so nervous? You've done this before."

"You mustn't forget that was a long ass time ago." 

We laughed as we pulled into the parking lot of the building. Since Val knew our circumstances,him being Eminem and all, we were the only ones there. We walked into the building and saw Val talking to the woman at the front desk. She then excused herself and walked over to us.

"Charlie! You look beautiful. Nice to see you!"

"Thank you! It's so great to see you too," I said giving her a hug, "This is my fiance, Marshall."

"Fiance?! Congratulations! Nice to meet you, Marshall!" Val said shaking his hand.

"Thank you and it's nice meeting you as well."

"Now, if you two will just step into my office, we can get this moving right along."

We walked inside her office and she did the basic check upon my. Weight, heart beat, temperature, etc. I gained 15 pounds since the last time I've been here! That's so much weight!

"Now just lay back on the bed while I rub the gel onto your belly." Val said.

I laid down as Marshall held my hand. She placed the cold gel on and began to rub. She switched on the monitor and took the stick thingy and began to glide it across my stomach. On the screen she pointed out my placenta. She looked at the monitor some more and her smile faded. She looked puzzled.

"Is something wrong?" I asked

"No not at all. It's just...I'm noticing that there is more than one heart beat."

Marshall and I looked at each other.

"More than one?! How many is there?" He asked.

"Well the monitor is showing three embryos, three umbilical cords,and three heart rates. Looks like you guys are having triplets." She said smiling.

Marshall and I were shocked.

"Tr-Tr-Triplets?!" Marshall said.

"Yes."

"Wow! Oh wow! I was not expecting that." He said.

"I don't think any of us were." I chuckled.

We finished the ultrasound and got the little picture too. We bid Val farewell after she gave us our next appointment and got into the car.

"So...triplets. How do you feel about that?" Marshall asked driving.

"I honestly wasn't expecting that. It explains the weight gain. Do you think we can handle it?"

"Honestly, I think we can. Do you?"

"Yes. We can. We have all the help in the world. Matt, Jake, and Grey would be happy to help. The girls will be around as well. Kim and Daniel even said they would help us out. I think we can definitely do this."

"So do I but what about the wedding?"

"Would you mind if we put it off until after the babies are born? I mean I don't want to look like a bloated whale or anything."

"Pregnant or not. You're still beautiful. But we should put off the wedding. You don't need that stress."

I nodded my head as Marshall pulled into the drive way. He helped me out and we walked inside. I went upstairs after grabbing a bunch of snacks and laid down. I pulled out my phone and began making calls delivering the good news. Everyone was so happy for me.

Marshall came in and laid down next to me.

"Babe?"

"Yes Marshall."

"We're going to have 7 kids in total."

"Oh god,"I said laughing, "We're going to need a bigger car,"

"I am not getting a mini van."

"Oh yes you are!" 

"I'd look like a fucking soccer mom!"

"You end up becoming a fucking soccer mom!"

"No I won't! I refuse to get the mini van!"

"Fine! Don't get the mini van and watch me turn you into a soccer ball!," I said reassuringly, "I'll make you black and white all over..."

His eyes widened.

"First thing I learned is not to argue with a pregnant woman. So car dealership tomorrow?"

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: WHAAAA!?! TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY, SAGE?! I AM FIYAAAAAH!! but anyways no one saw that coming did they?!? And about a sequel...how would you feel if I made one that took place in the future? Where the kids are older? Until next time! Sage.....OUUUUUUUT!?!?!