PARTY TIME!

Well, its the day of the party and things are looking terrific. I called Matt, the number one party planner, and he totally went all out while being able to stay in budget. The Water View loft was filled with all sorts of neon glow in the dark decorations. We all had cute glow in the dark outfits and all around there were ultra violet light to give colors a special "glow". 

I was back at the house with the girls getting dressed. I finally put on my dress which was white with a floral pattern and a dip in the front but when you turned the lights off it glowed up. I started to put on my glow in the dark Nike's when Hailie and Chapin came in dressed in their birthday outfits which was glow in the dark as well. They both wore tutu's with a tank top and some long gloves and leg warmers.

"Dad said he's heading back to our house with Whitney to get dressed. Matt said that he's about to do our hair and make up. Wait until you see his!" Hailie said excitedly.

Her and Chapin both grabbed my hands and pulled me up walking me to Matt who was standing in the bathroom putting on a new fuzzy toilet seat cover...?

"Matt, please tell me that isn't a glow in the dark toilet seat cover?" I said rolling my eyes as Alaina came in and started chuckling. 

She was wearing a purple and pink dress which of course...glowed.

"Oh come on, live a little."

He turned around in his plaid glow in the dark shirt and smiled at me. He had paint on his face all around his eyes and on his cheek and some in his hair.

"Oh my god, MATT! You are NOT doing that to me!"

"Aw shut up and have some fun. I bet the kids love it, right?"

Chapin, Hailie, and Laney all agreed and giggled as he took Chapin and sat her down. I just shook my head and walked away. 

Twenty minutes later the girls stormed down the stairs with the same make up Matt had and their hair in one braid down their back...with rainbow colors in it.

""Look at you! Let me take a picture!" 

I started looking around for my phone which will be impossible to find in all this fucking mess.

"Looking for this?" Laney said holding up my phone.

"What are ya doing....?"

"Get your hair and make up done and we'll give you your phone."

I sighed and shook my head.

"Guys, seriously?"

"Pleaaaaaaase!?!?!" Hailie and Chapin pleaded. 

I huffed and started to walk up the stairs towards Matt and sat down. 

"Fuck me up." I said sitting down.

***

Marshall and Whitney came back looking great. Of course, Whit wanted her hair and make up done as well so Matt did it. She was dressed in a white tank top with a pink tutu with glow in the dark word written on it by us. 

Marshall looked so fucking sexy. He was wearing a glow in the dark superman shirt with black jeans and glowing Jordans. I walked to him and kissed him on the lips.

"Someone looks fucking fantastic..."He said pecking my lips.

"Yeah, you look great!"

"I wasn't talking about me, silly. You look terrific."

"Well thank you but the guest should be coming soon." 

We invited some of Chapin's and Hailie's closest friends and the rest were Marshall's friends, family, and invites. There was a room designed just for adults as the kids played all the games in the other room. Alaina was in charge of that room.