Another One

"Baby? Wake up?" 

"But MAAAAARSHALLLLLL!! I wanna sleep!" I said inching away from his warm body.

"What if I said we were going to go get breakfast?"

I opened one eye and looked at him.

"What kind of breakfast?"

"Any kind you'd like." he laughed.

He smiled and kissed my forehead and then kissed my stomach.

"Good morning, gorgeous." 

"Good morning babe."

I sat up and threw my legs over the side of the bed. I looked at the time and saw that it was 10. He climbed out of bed and went around to help me up.

"Thank you, wonderful."

He smiled and I walked over to the mirror and looked at myself. I was wearing one of Marshall's old overly large t-shirts and some sweatpants. Marshall came behind me and put his head in my neck and wrapped his arms around my stomach. I'm 7 months and I look so huge but my face is glowing. I've never looked so happy and pretty.

"I can't wait for the babies to come." he whispered.

"Me either."

"You should go shower so we can get going."

"This is so all of sudden. Whats the special occasion?"

"There is none. I just want to take my lady and my babies to get some food."

"Well, I'm going to shower, then."

***

"So where are we going for breakfast?"

"This place the girls took me for my birthday a while ago." Marshall said driving the car.

"The day we met?"

"Yes actually."

He looked over at me quickly, smirked, and then looked back at the road.

"What?" I asked laughing.

He put his hand over mine.

"Best day of my life..."

"Aww, I love you Marshall."

"I love you more, Charlie." He replied as he pulled up to this cute diner.

"This place is so adorable!"

"I know right."

Marshall got out, opened my door, and helped me out. He held my hand as we walked into the diner and sat in a booth. An old woman walked over and she looked like the sweetest cutest little grandma you'd see in a movie.

"Hello there! I'm Julianne but you can call me Jules! I'll be your waitress for the day. Might I start by saying what a lovely couple you are!"

"Thank you so much!" I began to say, "My name is Charlotte but you can call me Charlie and this is my fiancè Marshall."

Marshall greeted her and she smiled.

"Nice to meet you Charlie and nice to see you again Marshall."

Again? I thought he only came here once.