La La Land

*Charlie's POV*

"Okay now since you dont have heels or flats, what shoes are you going to wear?" asked Matt. I called him over to help me find something to wear. It was 3:00 meaning I had 3 hours to do something with myself.

"I don't even fucking know!" Matt went over to my closet and pulled out a tight black dress with long sleeves.

"I like this dress! Do you have any cute sneakers that would go with this?" I looked at the dress and smiled.

"Give me two minutes!" I said snatching the dress. I ran to the graffiti room, pulled out the perfect sneakers, and put the clothes on. I added some translucent tights and looked in the mirror. I then ran back into the room with Matt and saw him sitting with my Aunt June. I called her to watch Chapin while I was out.

"Oh my! Honey you look gorgeous!" She said hugging me and kissing my cheek.

"Oh my God! I love it! Now what about the hair?!" he asked.

"I don't know! I kind of want to dye it!"

"What color?" I thought for a moment and it hit me!

"Purple!"

"Purple??" They both asked surprised.

"Yup!" I said popping the p. I took out my phone and sent out a text...

*Marshall's POV*

I walked into the studio and saw Dre, Paul, and Fif.

"Waddup guys?!" I said sitting down. I couldn't stop thinking of my date with Charlie. I was sitting there smiling like an idiot until I heard Dre call my name.

"Slim! What the fuck is up with you?"

"Nothing man." I said smiling. Where was I going to take Charlie tonight?

"Ayo Dre...I think old Marshall here has a date..." Fif said. I continued smiling like a goofball.

"Well Em? Do you?" asked Paul.

"Yea man..." I couldn't hold it in.

"Oh shit! I never thought I'd see the day when Slim Shady gets another date! What's her name?" Dre asked

"Her name is Charlotte but everyone calls her Charlie. I met her on the bus this morning."

"What the hell were you doing on a bus man?" asked fif.

"I don't even fucking know!" everyone including myself laughed. "Ight now give me a resturant we can go to! Nice and fancy."

"Take her to Coach Insignia. That shit nice." Dre said.

"Paul can you arrange it for me...pretty please?" Paul groaned and walked away. He'll do it...

I felt a buzzing in my pocket and I took out my phone

3:16 pm
Charlie: How do you feel about purple hair? ;)

Purple hair?

"Hey umm a girl with purple hair...? I think it's exotic...I like."

"Yea...That shit's hot!" said Fif smiling.

3:17 pm
Me: I love it! :)

3:18 pm
Charlie: Great. See you at 6! ;) xoxo

"Aw look at Em! Smiling at his phone and shit! I haven't seen you like this in a long ass time! I'm happy for you man!" Dre said.

"Thanks man!"

"Ight now get in this damn booth and lay one down!"

******************
*Charlie's POV*
I was all dressed and ready to go. I was adding some finishing touches to my now purple curls when my phone vibrated.