3 hour flights and reaching new heights

Me and Marshall boarded the plane around seven wearing casual clothes. I had on a white sweater with grey sweatpants. I put my hair up into a bun and threw on some slip on nike slippers. Marshall had on basketball shorts with a sweater and some Air Maxes. Marshall decided that we can get ready on the plane since it is a 3 hour flight so I packed my stuff and carried it in my book bag.

Soon after the plane took off, we were able to get up and roam around. The private jet was luxurious. In the back it had a bed and a bathroom. Me and Marshall decided to spend our time watching old classic movies. That was my choice of course. We went into the bedroom and laid on the bed with popcorn and soda and two blankets.

The first movie we watched was Grease. It was one of my favorites and I'm glad I'm watching it with Marshall. He took off his shirt and I saw his bare chest and arms. It was almost as if I couldn't look away. I feel me and him have a strong connection and I just really like him. We sat down watching the movie and once again, I found Marshall staring at me.

"Honey...I know I'm hot but there's no need to stare."

"I was looking at the tattoo on your ear. I never knew you had a tattoo there because you always have your hair down."

"Yep and I have one behind my other ear too." I turned to show him the leopard print tattoo behind my ear.

"I just noticed the ones on your neck and collar bone. How many do you even have?" he asked munching on popcorn.

"Thats for you to find out." I winked at him flirtaciously.

"Well I know about my backwards E on your hand and the cherries on the other. I know you have stars going up your middle finger and the two ear tattoos plus the neck one and the collar bone. So thats...seven! Do you have more?"

"WAAAAAYY MORE!"

"Well damn...maybe you should get naked and show me...." he said with a smirk.

"OH! Golly Gee Marshall....YOU GOT YOUR CRUST, I'M NO OBJECT OF LUST, I'M JUST PLAIN SANDRA DEE!!" I said singing along to the Grease song. We both burst out into uncontrollable laughter. "Okay okay! I'll get naked!" I said. after our fit of laughter. I am a hippie at heart. I am most comfortable with my body and have no problem being naked.

"I'm just joking with you."

"But I love being naked!" I said running to the bathroom like a child. I stripped off my clothes and was ready to go.

*Marshall's POV*

This girl was doing something to me and I can't even expain it. I haven't felt this way in a while and man...it feels damn good. I was on the bed looking at a message from Denaun waiting for Charlie to come out of th bathroom. She said she was getting naked but I didn't believe her. Then I heard the bathoom door shut and I was memorised by pure innocent beauty. We have been on this plane for a thirty minutes and she's already naked. I don't know how I can control myself for the next two and a half hours.

My eyes slowly roamed over her soft delicate body as she stood at the bathroom doorway. Her bangs fell into her face and her purplish eyes dug into my soul. She slowly sashayed over to me and layed down on the bed. I lay next to her propped up on one elbow.

"Okay...now start counting." she said in a soft whisper. I kept a mental list of the tattoos in my head as I looked at them.

1. The top of her right ear - skull
2. behind her left ear - cheetah print
3. on her collar bone - OUR birthday in roman numerals

I carefully traced my fingers over the tattoos as I made my way to her left arm.

4. Left bicept - batman symbol
5. fore arm - cross with a circle on top