Confirmed

I still can't believe that I found out I was pregnant yesterday.

I'm excited but at the same time I'm so nervous.

I decided that I will wait until Marshall got back to announce it. I can put the pregnancy test in like a box and wrap it up as a gift. Matt reassured me that he would be happy about it.

I scheduled a doctor's appointment on Friday so I can actually confirm it. Today, though, I decided to do some Christmas shopping.

Christmas is just a couple days away and I'm nowhere near finished. Since the girls are hanging out with their friends today, now would be the perfect time. Plus Christmas is in 5 days.

I went to the computer and started to go on a whole bunch of websites looking for gifts for the girls, Marshall, Matt, Grey, and Jake. I even got something for Nate. I ordered a whole lot of shit. I then decided to go out to the mall to see what else I can find.

I got up and went to grab my purse when all of sudden, I felt nauseous. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I cleaned myself up and went to grab my purse again. The morning sickness is really bothering me...

I went out to the car and drove to the mall. Once there, I went to different stores purchasing everything. I had bags from all different stores. Things for everyone!! I was getting ready to leave when I saw the perfect gift for Marshall, myself, and the girls as I passed by this jewelry store.

It was little bracelets where you can get names engraved on the charms. They $75 each and I decided to get 6, one for each of us.

There were 6 charms on each bracelet saying all of our names and a gem stone. The friendly old jeweler wrapped them all up and individually put them in cute little white boxes. Those boxes were perfect to fit the pregnancy test in.

"Excuse, do you mind if I get an extra box?"

"Of course, dear."

She placed an empty white box into the bag and bid me good bye. I then went home and wrapped the gifts that I bought. It was so many, it took hours. I then placed them into the garage and locked the door.

***

FRIDAY

Matt took the girls out for ice cream while I go to my doctor's appointment. I walked in the building and went up to he woman at the front desk.

"Good morning. Name please?"

"Charlotte Guyer. I have an appointment."

"Okay, the doctor will be with you shortly."

I thanked the woman and sat down in a chair. My phone started to vibrate in my pocket and I looked and saw Marshall calling who was coming back Tuesday. 4 more days.

"Hey baby." He said.

"Hi my love."

"How's it going? I miss you."

"I miss you too. I can't wait until you're back."

"I can't wait to come back either."

I looked up and saw my doctor come out.

"Listen, babe, I gotta go. I'm at the doctors."

"What? What's wrong? Are you sick?"

"No, um, it's just a check up." I said nervously.

"Oh well, I'll call you tonight babe. I love you."

"I love you too."

I hung up and my doctor came to me smiling. She was very pretty with clear skin and her hair high into a nice bun. Me and her were good friends actually.

"Nice to see you again, Charlie."

"You too, Valerie. You look nice." I said as I followed her into her office.

She took her clipboard and looked over some papers.

"Hmm...your next check up isn't until March." She said looking at me quizzically.

"I know. I think I'm pregnant."

"Oh wow! Did you take pregnancy tests?"

"Yes I did. I took 6!" I said laughing.

"All positive I assume?"

"Yup."

"Well I can do a blood test and I can probably figure out how far along you are."

We did the blood test and I am definitely pregnant. She concluded that I was about 2 weeks pregnant.

"So who's the father?"

"If I tell you, you must keep it a secret."

"Is he like a spy?" She said laughing.

"No!" I said laughing with her, "He's Eminem."

"The rapper?!" I nodded my head, "Congratulations, dear!"

"Thank you." I said beaming.

"Now you will start to experience the pregnant symptoms. Nausea, swelling, the emotional roller-coaster, and such. Now you next appointment is on March 22."

"Okay thank you!"

"Good luck! I'm happy for the both of you."

"Thank you, Val. I'll see you later!"

I exited her office and made it back to the car. I went home and went into the closet to change into something more comfortable. As I was searching I found the bag with the bracelets and decided to wrap them now. I put them back into the bag and grabbed the empty white box.

I went to the drawer and got out the positive pregnancy test and neatly put it inside. I found a red ribbon in one of the girl's room, and wrapped it around the box. I then wrapped the whole thing and placed it into the bag.

I put the bag back into the closet and laid down to watch TV. The doorbell rung and I saw that it was the delivery man with more gifts.

I decided to call Grey while I wrapped those up as well. While I was wrapping the girls came back and went to their rooms. Once I was done I again took all the gifts to the garage and told Grey, I'd talk to him later because I had to start dinner. I cooked spaghetti for the kids and I and then I took a shower. The girls went to bed soon after and so did I.