Surprises...Surpises...

*Charlie's POV*

It was really busy at the shop today and by 3 the business had died down. Me and Jacob were sitting around waiting for Matt to come back with lunch. I hadn't heard from Marshall today. Maybe he's busy or maybe I did something wrong. I hope I didn't! Maybe I should text him and see what's going on. As soon as I was about to text Marshall, Matthew came through the door looking very out of breath.

"Matthew! What the hell happened?" I asked really concerned.

"Did you get the food?" Jacob asked with a mouth full of chips. I shot him a glare and he went pale.

"What happened?" I asked Matt again as he tried to catch his breath.

"You....Eminem...Front page!" He said handing me a magazine I didn't notice was in his hand. Sure enough on the front page was a picture of Marshall and I on the night of our first date. It was titled 'Eminem has a new girl'. I flipped quicky to the page and started reading.

We all know Eminem, talented rapper and award winning artist but what about his personal life? We all know about his rocky relationship with his ex wife Kim that ended three years ago and since then Eminem's love life has dropped off the face of the Earth along with his rap career but suddenly Marshall Mathers made a huge comback into the rap game. Did the Real Slim Shady make a huge comeback into the love game as well?
A week ago, we spotted Mathers smiling while exiting a building with a stunning young women by his side. He was dressed fancy, wearing a nice leather jacket and the new nike sneakers. the women even had a single rose in her hand. Is it just us or does this sound like a date? Mathers looks like such a gentlemen and seems happy in the photo.
Then yesterday we got pictures of the "happy couple" walking with a child out of the same building. They were all wearing matching colors and they looked like one big happy family. Now, we doubt that Eminem had a secret child all along, so who is the young child? Is it a friend of Hailie's or maybe its the beautiful women's child?
If the rumors are true then we are happy for the rapper. He looks pretty happy too in these photos but, who wouldn't be? If I had a gorgeous women like her by my side I wouldn't stop smiling either.

By the time I finished the article, I was blushing pretty damn hard.

"YOU AND EMINEM ARE IN THE MAGAZINE!!!!!!!" Matthew screamed after I handed the article to Jake so he can read it.

"Yeah, I read. Now where's the food?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"The food?! Fuck the food! As--"

"Fuck the food?! Okay you're insane! Square up you bastard!" Jake said cutting him off. I'm thankful that subject has been changed. I hate being the center of attention. Jake and Matt started arguing and I sat there laughing at their foolish fight. Then the bell on the door rang and in came a delivery person.

"I'm looking for...a... Charlotte Guyer." he said as I walked to him. He was carrying a large box.

"Thats me!" I said smiling as the man gave me the box. I placed the box on top of the counter and proceeded to open it. Inside was a vase filled with a dozen black roses. We all gasped at the beautiful sight.

"Charlie...these are gorgeous!" Jacob said.

"I know...I can't believe it..." I said reaching into the box and pulling them out. A little card fluttered out and landed on the counter. I picked it up and the only thing on there was a backwards E. My smile spread so far and I ran to go get my phone.

"ARE THEY FROM EMINEM?!" Matt yelled acorss the room.

"YOU BET YOUR SORRY ASS THEY ARE!" I said as I unlocked my phone. Before I could text back, I recieved a new message.