Love me

*Marshall's POV*

"You love me?"

I opened my mouth to say something but little stammers just came out. 

Honestly, that just slipped out but now that I think about it...

Do I love her?

She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and she treats me like a king. After Kim, I thought I'd never love someone again but maybe I was wrong. I said I loved her and I feel like I do so...I must love her.

I looked at her make up free face and saw how worry free and natural she was. Her long blonde hair was in a messy bun on the top of her head. Although it was messy, her hair still looked gorgeous even though she put no effort into it. Her wide violet eyes sparkled due to the glare from the sun and her soft pink lips were open...waiting for an answer.?

"Y-Yes. I love you."

If I thought her eyes couldn't get any wider, boy was I wrong.

Next thing I knew, she flung her arms around me and kissed all over my fave.

"I love you too, Marshall Mathers."

I hugged her tightly and kissed her on the lips. 

***

The rest of the day consisted of us laying down on her couch, watching TV. Soon we heard the elevator door open and saw Chapin walk in with wet and damp hair.

"Why are you so wet?" Charlie asked.

"It's freaking snowing outside! You know...what usually happen in mid December!"

I laughed at her because she was obviously upset about her wetness.

"What time are the girls getting here?" Chapin asked me.

I had started to arrange for a driver to pick the girls up from school and have them dropped off here since I come over a lot.

"They should be here really soon."

As soon as I said that, the elevator sounded again and in came my beautiful girls.

"Hi Dad!" They all said. They greeted all of us with hugs and sat down on the other couch.

"Hey babies! How was school?"

They all gave short descriptions of their day and then went to go hang out in Chapin's room. 

"Chapin and Hailie's birthdays are coming up. What are we going to do? I was thinking about a party." Charlie said once the girls left the room.

"Yeah, that seems cool. Want to have them together since they're so close together?"

"Yeah! Now I'm excited! Let's start planning."

I let out a fake groan as she pulled me off of the couch to the computer.

"Come on, Marshie it'll be fun."

She sat me down in the computer chair and sat down on my lap.

"Marshie?"

"Yup. Marshie!"

I chuckled as we started to look for places to hold the party and a theme. Their birthdays weren't until next but since this party is last minute we had to hurry up.

We sat there for thirty minutes and had already found a nice place to hold the party and a good date. We chose the Water view Loft on Saturday, December 17 from 5-9. Now we still needed a theme and we were really stumped. Just then all the girls, except Chapin, came out of the room and walked towards us.

"Um...Can we ask you guys something?" Lainey said.

I looked at Charlie who was just as confused and concerned as I was.

"Sure, anything?" I said.

"So Chapin told us about how she accidentally called you guys mom and dad. We were wondering if...maybe...we can call you Mom as well?"

All the girls looked really shy. I looked at Chapin who had a very blank face.

"I don't if you guys call me mom. It mean so much to me that you want to. Honestly, though, it's all up to your dad."

"Um...Come here babies,"They all came towards me and huddles around, "You guys can call Charlie mom but remember your real mommy, okay? Never forget Kim is your mommy too."

They all smiled and said "we know" and ran back into the room. 

"I'll be right back, baby. I have to make a call."

She said okay and I walked into the other room and dialed Kim's number.

"Hello?"

"Hey Kim. It's Marshall."

"Hey Marshall. How are you?"

"I'm good and you?"

"I'm good, you know, hanging in there. The girls told me you got a new girlfriend."

"Yeah, I did. Her name is Charlie."

"I'm happy for you. I found someone too. His name is Daniel and I think I might be in love." She said chuckling.

"Wow, Kim! That's great. I'm seriously happy for you!"

"Thank you. Anyways, what's up?"

"So me and Charlie have been dating for a while. I love her, Kim,"  She "aww'd" and I smiled as I talked about Charlie. "And the girls just came to me and asked...well, they asked if they could call her mom."

I waited for her to respond but it was quiet on the other end.

"Kim?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, I'm...I'm fine with that. You know as long as they still remember I'm still their mother, I'm actually cool with it."

I smiled to myself, "Thank you so much, Kim."

"It was nothing Marshall. I wish you and Charlie the best."

"I wish the same for you and Daniel."

I hung up the phone and walked into the room where Charlie was sitting with the girls.

"Hey! We were all trying to come up with a theme for the party." Charlie said as I entered.

"Hmm...any luck?"

They shook their heads and we all started to brainstorm ideas. Then Whitney said something brilliant.

"Glow in the dark!" she shouted looking at her glow in the dark bracelet.

"Whitney! That's perfect! How about a glow in the dark party!?" Hailie shouted.

Chapin and the other girls cheered.

"Well it's official! We're having a glow in the dark party!" Charlie said.

The girls clapped and went into the room to start planning out a guest list.

"This should be fun!"Charlie said walking as I followed behind.

"Will there be cupcakes?"

She turned around and walked to me.

"Of course there will be cupcakes!" 

She planted a kiss on my lips and we walked to her room.

I wrapped my hands around her waist and she wrapped her s around my neck.

"I love you." I said kissing her.

"I love you too."

She broke away and started searching her drawer.

"Now...time to go shopping!"

____________________________________________________________________________________