Ice, ice, babies!

"Okay, a couple more pushes!" Val yelled, in between my legs.

This pain was so unbearable. I was sweating and my fucking vagina was on fucking fire. I'm so glad that this is the last baby. I'm so ready to give up.

"Come on, baby! You can pull through." Marshall said interlocking his fingers with mine. 

Pushing as hard as I could, once more, I squeezed Marshall's hand. 

"Damn, baby. If you squeeze any tighter, I'm going to be in a hospital bed!"

I pushed, again, and let out a loud yell.

"Shut up, Marshall! This is your fault!" 

I pushed like the doctor told me and screamed because that shit hurt.

"Me!? How?!"

"STOP NUTTING IN ME, YOU DINK!" and with that I gave a huge push and soon enough we heard the wails of our last baby. 

I saw Val hand the baby to a nurse as another one brought in the other two, fresh, clean, and tagged.

She handed Iris to me and handed Marshall one of our boys. She congratulated us and walked out of the room.

"Aw she's so precious," I said beginning to cry, "My baby girl came out first cause she's a winner." 

She wrapped her tiny hand around my finger and the tears just flowed. I looked over at Marshall who was soothing our baby boy as he was crying. I cried even harder at the image of the love of my life holding our children. 

"This one is Holton. He has to be. I told one of my jokes and he kept crying. He's 20 minutes old and already isn't beat for my bullshit like Proof."

I giggled as Marshall continued to play with Holton. Soon enough, the nurse came back in and gave me our other baby boy, Jackson.

I carefully held both babies and was overcome with happiness. 

"Hey there, Jackson. I'm your mama. This is your sister, Iris, and over there is little Holton. Mama and Dada's glad you're here. You guys are very stubborn, y'know. We love you so much already and can't wait to take you guys home with us."

Marshall gave all three babies a kiss on the forehead and kissed me last. Val walked in and congratulated on our completely healthy babies. I thanked her for everything she did for us and she exited. 

Afterwards, Marshall went out the delivery room and brought everyone else. Matt, Jake, Grey, and the girls all came in and crowded around my bed. They "oohed and "ahhed" at the sight of the babies and took many, many, MANY pictures. They even got a couple of us with Val and some of the nurses. Of course, Matt cried as he held my love, Jackson. Typical Matthew...

Eventually they all left leaving me, Marshall, and the babies at the hospital. The nurses came in to check on me and see how I was doing. They ran some tests and then placed the babies in their beds so I can get some rest. Marshall kissed my cheek and sat in the chair next to me. I glanced over at him one more time and slowly drifted to sleep, completely drained...

*1 month later*

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and rolled over to see that Marshall was gone. I threw my legs over the bed and shuffled my feet across the cold floor making my way to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and looked in the mirror. 

I was almost back down to my normal size. Everything has been progressing as normal. The babies were healthy and Marshall and I have been doing a great job taking care of them so far with the help of everyone else. 

We've been starting to plan our wedding so it's great to have people around to watch the kids while we sort things out. We finally decided on a date: August 20. It's almost like the end of summer and the beginning of fall but somewhere in the middle if you know what I mean.

We decided to have a small wedding outside with the people closest to us. Nice and simple.

I walked down the stairs and the aroma of the pancakes grew stronger. I walked in and saw Marshall holding Jackson while the other two babies were scattered in the hands of my other male friends. Jake had precious Iris in his hands who was wearing a pink onesie. Marshall held Jackson who was wearing a green onesie and then there was Grey, who was holding Holton sporting a blue one. 

Sitting on the floor watching tv and on their cell phones were the girls. Whitney was seated at the table coloring. I walked over to Marshall, who was at the counter drinking a Red Bull, and gave him a kiss.

"Good morning, my love. How did you sleep?" he asked, breaking the kiss. 

"So fucking good, you?"

As he responded, I walked over to my babies and gave each one of them a kiss on the forehead. I greeted my boys and my girls and walked over to the stove fixing me a plate of the breakfast Marshall made.

I sat and talked to Marsh and the boys as I ate. When I finished, I put my dishes away and grabbed Iris from Iris. As I began to play with her, the door opened and in came Matthew with a camera in his hand.

"GUY! MY CAMERA CAME!! LETS TAKE SOME QUICK FLICKS!"

"Quick flicks?" Jake questioned.

"Yes, you faggot."

I giggled and Matt began to direct everyone to the couch for a family photo. He ran upstairs to get his tripod and set up his camera.

I sat in the middle of the couch with Iris in my hands. On my right was Marshall holding Jackson and on my left was Grey, holding Holton. The girls all crowded near the couch. Matt turned the timer on and ran behind the couch where Jake was. We all said cheese as the flash came on.

We all groaned because the flash was so bright! We all got up and crowded around Matt's camera to see how the picture came out.

It was a truly good picture. We all looked so happy and care free. Our family looked beautiful.

_______________________________________

A/N: NEW BOOK COMING SOON! HAPPY HOLIDAYS! SAGE....OUT!!!