Meet and Greet

Charlie and I have hung out so much since our first date. As much as I don't want to admit it, I have feelings for her. Who would have thought that Slim Shady would ever hop back in the love game again? It's been a week since me and Charlie's first date and we talk on the phone constantly and hang out whenever we're free. I've gotten to know Chapin a lot more and she is a dope fourteen year old. Okay that sounded fucking weird....but seriously she's cool. She's like a tiny Charlie.

I feel like I can trust Charlie but people always fuck me over so I have to be cautious. I'm head over heels for this girl though. Since I talk about her constantly the girls have been begging me to bring her over so they can meet her. Since I did make a promise with them Charlie can meet them.

4:32 pm
Charlie: Hey! When you get here you can come right up! :) xoxoxo

4:33 pm
Me: I'm in the lobby, Coming up soon. :) x

I stepped on the elevator and headed all the way up. As soon as the elevator doors opened, I saw a tiny blonde figure run up to me.

"Marsh-man!"

"Cape Cod!" I said as I bent down and we did our goofy handshake.

"Why the hell did you call me Cape Cod?"

"Because there is a restaurant in Cape Cod, Massachusetts name Chapin's Restaurant. It's where Chase and your mother met and that's why they named you Chapin." Charlie said walking towards us. "And Chapin watch your fucking language!"

"It won't happen a-fudging-gain!" Chapin yelled walking away. Charlie and I laughed at her a she tried not to cuss. I went in and gave Charlie hug. I got this really warm feeling inside me. It was like electricity. It happens everytime we touch and I don't know that the fuck it is but I like it.

She smelled really good and of course looked gorgeous. She had on black ripped skinny jeans, a red and black plaid shirt, and red and black Jordans. She even died her hair dark brown and put on a beanie. On the beanie I saw a logo. It was red and as I got a better look at it I noticed it was my backwards E logo, like the one tattooed on her hand.

"You're wearing an Eminem hat! I always forget you are a fan!"

"Not only am I a fan of Eminem but I'm even bigger fan of Marshall Mathers." She said as I let go of her.

"You fucking groupies! Always thinking they know Marshall!" I said joking around. She let out a tiny giggle and proceeded to talk.

"So where we headed today?"

"I know a place where we can get some ice cream. Its usually really empty and no paps will be there." I had to make sure the paparazzi didn't follow us.

"Okay dope!" She said. "Let me just tell Chapin we're going out!"

*Charlie's POV*

As I turned to go to Chapin's room, Marshall grabbed my wrist. I immediatey felt a jolt of electricity throughout my body. I always got this warm fuzzy feeling whenever Marshall touched me. Maybe it's because I'm falling for him...I'm definitely falling hard.

He pulled me back over to him.

"Bring Chapin too!" he said smiling at me. I think its great that him and Chapin get along so well. Chapin seems to really like him too.

I screamed to tell her we were going out for ice cream and turned around to find Marshall staring at me.

"What? Is there something on my face?" I asked as I felt around silently praying that there wasn't anything on my face. I heard Marshall laugh.