Chapter 11

I almost turn to face him but I remember that I'm acting that I don't hear anything so I keep looking in front of me.

"You're looking at a closed fridge?" He asks a little bit louder.

I turn around slowly and look at him but I don't respond.

He comes closer to me and take off my headphones from my ears and place it in his ears.

"Oh. What an amazing song" he dances pretending that he listens to a song as well then quickly I take my headphones.

"What do you want Duke?" I ask harshly.

"Don't talk to me like that"

"That's the point, I don't want to talk to you"

"That's all because I turned out to be William and I lied to you. You lied to me too and you're angry with me because of something that was your fault in the first place. I didn't tell you to tell me everything in your life, it was your idea" he bites his upper lip.

"And you accepted to do it" I point my finger at him.

"Yes I accepted to let you tell me what you want but I didn't say that I'll tell you everything but I told you somethings don't deny that. Don't overreact. What we knew yesterday doesn't mean we won't talk again, we're living here together and you know what? What I knew yesterday made me want to talk with you more because I always wanted to see who's Lilian that I've been talking to for an entire month, I'm the same person Mia and you wanted to see me we almost hang out, right?" he says calmly and slowly.

He's so right but I won't admit that. I'm mad because he knows everything about me and I don't know anything about him. Okay, I know but not from him. He told me nothing, he should have at least told me that he won't say everything so I wouldn't have told him everything as well but I needed to tell someone everything besides the doctors.

I've been talking with William or Duke both of them are one now so openly. More openly than the doctors because I didn't like speaking with doctors about my life then I knew that he has been only listening to me without saying anything about himself.

"No" I say

"No what?"

"You're wrong. Put yourself in my place and see what would you do and feel if you told someone about your past and life and you thought that you know about his life and his downs as he knows about you then you knew that he told you nothing compared to what happened in his life and the worst part here that the one you thought your friend is the same person who annoys you the most" I say and leave the kitchen I don't want to discuss anything right now.

I go to my room and close the door to put on my shoes and take my purse. My stomach is making a terrible sound I should eat anything before starting my classes.

I hop in the bus after waiting for it for five minutes and this time I keep listening to my favorite songs to prevent me from sleeping in my seat, my phone rings and cuts the song. It's Char.

"Hello" I answer.

"Morning" she says

"Morning Char"

"How are you?" I know she can't wait to hear what happened.

"Good" I lie

"I want to eat anything before classes so let's go this coffee shop near the campus" I continue.

"Fine I'll be there in minutes"

"Meet you there. Bye" I say

"Bye"