Chapter 13

I make my way to my class and unfortunately it's Literature. I sit on my usual seat between Ian and Char in the second row and I'm ten minutes early so I'm waiting patiently for the class to start and for Char and Ian to come.

"Morning nerdy" Ian says and takes his seat.

"Morning" I chuckle.

Okay I'm a little nerd but the glasses I'm wearing now and that I'm makeup less make me seem more as a nerd college girl at the moment.

"Did you see Char?" I ask him.

"No, Rusty said that she might skip it today. I like you more without makeup" he smiles his genuine smile.

"Thank you" I smile back

"Again?" He teases

"I should and shut up dude" I stick my tongue out at him in a childish way.

I turn my attention to the door to see Duke's tall muscled figure is entering the class with a book and a pen in his right hand. He makes his way through the desks and.... He sits in Char's seat, next to me.

I sigh and bite my lower lip and shift in my place uncomfortably.

I keep talking with Ian until the professor enters, he's five minutes late. We begin our class and this time it's boring as hell.

"Pssst" I hear his voice from next to me.

I almost look at him but I look at my book instead. Two seconds later he throws a pen at me and I pick it up from the floor quickly, thanks god the professor didn't notice because if he did he would give us a death glare or kick us out and I don't want to be kicked out nor gain a death glare from my professor.

"Hey, give me my pen how could I write now?" He says.

"So why did you throw it at me in the first place?" I don't look at him.

"I don't have another one"

"No, I won't give it to you" I shake my head.

"Fine" he rolls his eyes and lean with his body forward to the girl who is sitting in front of him.

"May I borrow a pen from yours because there's a girl took my pen and she doesn't want to give it back to me" he points at me and smirks with the corner of his eyes. Oh my god.

He takes the pen without even thanking her, I look at him with an opened mouth and giving him this glare which says what the fuck?

"It's you oh it's you I like to you and all your little things" he sings with a very low voice, you can barely hear it.

Is he fucking kidding me? He said yesterday that he doesn't want me to be in the apartment with him and that he doesn't want talk to me and now he's trying to make a conversation, throwing the pen, teasing me. I don't understand him anymore.

"Not funny and you really forgot what you said yesterday?" I snap

"What did I say yesterday?" He answers with another question.

"You know well and don't answer my question with another question"

"But you just said it. It's yesterday all I said was yesterday not today so pass it don't be like that"

"Like what?" I ask harshly.

"Uptight, you're uptight and overreacting. See me I'm taking all this so easy" he shrugs

"I'm not cold like some people here" I say and turn my attention to the professor, I want to concentrate on what the professor is saying especially that I don't study much due to my training, but who am I kidding? I would never concentrate when Duke is sitting next to me.