Chapter 15

*The next day*

Should I say hi and act normally? Or should I go directly to my room or whatever without saying a single word.

Hey Mia it's no big deal you've known him for a long time and he's been so good and decent with you as Will of course so he worths another try.

Who are you kidding? he'll be a jerk to as usual because he's Duke girl.

Fuck it. I've been in front of the front door for a while doing nothing than speaking to my subconscious. Collect your shit Mia and open the door.

I find myself opening the door without thinking any more about it to find him in the kitchen drinking water.

"Welcome back Mia" he opens his arms and walks towards me then hugs me but I don't react.

"Hey, where's the friendly hug" he continues.

"Hi Duke" I say without hugging him.

"Hi Mia" he mocks my voice gaining from me a death glare.

"Don't give me death glares" he chuckles.

I walk away to put my bag on the coach and sit beside it. He comes towards me then leans on the wall beside the television.

"Okay it all sucks and I don't know how to start it but I bought you that" he says and goes to his room then comes back with a present's bag.

"Here" he smiles sheepishly and as soon as I take it quickly as I'm curious to know what's inside this bag, he turns his head away.

I open the bag to find tons of different types of chocolates and marshmallows. My eyes go wide and I'm sure that my mouth now is like an opened oven due to my surprise and happiness at the same time. Okay and I'm nearly shocked by this gesture, I've never thought and will never think that he'll do such a thing. Told you he always surprises me by his actions.

"Oh. My gosh." I exclaim.

"I've never done this before" he admits.

"Should I consider it an apology?" I smirk.

"Maybe" he's really so nervous.

"Okay. Thank you Duke I haven't thought you would do this" I smile at him and now I stand up to hug him the friendly and thanking hug. Maybe that will less his nervousness.

He puts his hands around my shoulders and hugs me back.

"So now we're on good terms, and we will tell everything to one another, right?" He asks after we pull back

"Yes for we're on good terms but no for telling everything to one another, because I won't tell you anything unless I feel that you tell me everything"

I didn't decide that I'll say to him those words and that I won't tell him anything unless he tells me everything. All I've decided to say disappeared from my mind and my tongue and I'm saying things I didn't know that I'll say and I didn't decide that I'll forgive him today or tomorrow or that easily, but could you be mad at someone who brought you tons of chocolates and marshmallows? Of course no!

"Don't make it difficult Mia" he sits on the chair.

"I'm not making anything difficult. It's so normal that I won't tell anything to one I knew that I barely know anything about him" I shrug staying still in my place.

"I don't know" he finally says after a long silence.

"Okay" I really feel so embarrassed and I want the ground to swallow me right now.  He doesn't trust me.