Author's Note:

First off, I want to thank you all for getting this far. This story has meant a lot to me so far and I hope you all have enjoyed it as well.

Secondly, I want to thank my good friends Janet and Su for never giving up on me and encouraging me to keep on writing. Thank you, ladies!

Thirdly, there are some loopholes I need to address:
1) This is set in 1996 so Fall Out Boy are not together yet
2) YouTube does not exist yet
3) Phone's weren't that mobile back then
4) Earbuds weren't as common
5) Yes, Davis comes from a Muggle family, but her father could've gotten the broom through corresponding with Dumbledore (in my opinion anyway and this is fiction so there)
6) I bet so many of you groaned out loud because of the love triangle I put in here, but if you've read the seventh book, you should know that it was necessary because of... things...
7) There obviously wasn't much romance or even fluff to begin with in these chapters, but after so many fics where the main character and her lover go from enemies to lovers in three seconds flat, it gets really old. There's so much more I want to do with this where there will be romance and all that jazz you guys came for, I promise!
8) Hannah & Ernie were prefects their fifth year, not their sixth year
9) Zacharias Smith is a year below Harry Potter and everyone else

I'm sorry if these things annoyed you, but Fall Out Boy and YouTube, (along with Harry Potter), are a large part of my life so I just wanted to smash it all into one fanfic.

Thanks again to everyone who has read this far with me and I hope you like the rest of what I have in store for you all.

~Al